Apply for the Konrad Adenauer Foundation 2021 internship program jointly administered by SAIIA, for a chance to pursue a funded Masters Study program while also working an internship program at SAIIA.
Successful candidates will be enrolled for a Master’s degree at the University of Witwatersrand, assigned to mentors while simultaneously working at SAIIA and receiving allowances.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Successful candidates will receive
- Full tuition fees
- A moderate monthly stipend to cover subsistence costs and housing.
- Access to dual career-elevating co-innovation opportunities
To be eligible for the Konrad Adenauer Foundation International Affairs Internship,
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for a Masters degree at the University of Witwatersrand, namely a minimum average of 70%.
- Applicants must not be older than 30 years.
- Applicants must be looking to obtain a Masters degree in International Relations, Development Studies, Political Science, Economics, Law or Journalism.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
To apply, submit the following documents by email to Khetiwe.Chitambira-Mude@wits.ac.za:
- A motivation letter detailing your research interests and how you hope to use the skills gained at SAIIA in the long term
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- Two written references (with names, addresses, and phone numbers)
- June Honours degree results and academic transcripts of previous degrees; and
- One example of written work not exceeding 2500 words on a topic of your choice.
About the Konrad Adenauer Foundation International Affairs Internship
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS), also known as the Konrad Adenauer Foundation, provides funding, support, and relevant resources worldwide to promote democracy through political education and training.
Administered by the Konrad Adenauer Foundation and SAIIA, the Konrad Adenauer Foundation International Affairs Internship awards outstanding individuals the opportunity to pursue a Masters degree by course work in select fields at Wits, while also working at SAIIA.
The internship program is funded by Konrad Adenauer Foundation with support from SAIIA and the University of Witwatersrand.
Individuals in the Konrad Adenauer Foundation International Affairs Internship receive training and mentoring in honing their methodological, research and writing skills, and are encouraged to:
- Co-publish newspaper articles on topics relevant to the work of SAIIA and their studies
- Co-author articles in SAIIA publications
- Improve their presentation and organizational skills.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The deadline for the Konrad Adenauer Foundation International Affairs Internship 2021 intake is 15th September 2020.
The duration of the internship is from February to November each year.
The master’s study program will take place at the University of Witwatersrand.