Apply for a fully funded scholarship in the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Indonesian Government Scholarships 2021, and have your tertiary education completely taken care of.
Application Deadline: May 4 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
The scholarship covers:
- Settlement allowance
- Feeding allowance
- Book allowance
- Research allowance
- Health Insurance
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class)
- Maximum age is 25 years old.
- Possess a High School degree (please provide the scanned degree certificate and academic transcripts in English). Please be advised that master degree holder is not eligible to apply for the Master Degree scholarship.
- Have the English Proficiency Test Score as follows: IBT TOEFL of 80, IELTS of 6.0, TOEIC of 700.
- Provide the recommendation letter to apply for the KNB scholarship from the Indonesian Embassy or the Indonesian Consulate General.
- Provide recommendation letter to apply for the KNB scholarship from the employer/immediate supervisor.
- Provide Academic Recommendation Letter from previous schools.
- Prove of citizenship (Official Passport or Personal ID).
Complete the online application form.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- Download the invitation letter from the KNB scholarship website.
- Submit the invitation letter, a scanned copy of passport, academic certificates and academic transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or the Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Complete the online application Process
About the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Indonesian Government Scholarships
KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship provided by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, for international students from developing countries who desire to pursue their bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree in Indonesian universities. This scholarship program offers the chance to learn and experience life in the middle of Indonesian culture. Therefore, international students will obtain both educational scholarship and a deeper cultural understanding of Indonesia.
The KNB Scholarship aims to increase the quality of human resources in developing countries, assist in promoting culture overseas, and improve the internationalization of educational institutions in Indonesia. Additionally, this scholarship has partnered with 20 leading universities in Indonesia, with more than 1200 recipients from 94 countries.