If you are a South African national seeking funding for a full-time postgraduate program, apply for the Kader Asmal Fellowship Program to receive financial aid and more for an Ireland-based Fellowship Program.
Selected candidates will be offered a fully-funded one-year master’s level program at a higher education institution in Ireland.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The Kader Asmal Fellowships will cover :
- The university application fees
- Tuition fees
- Examination fees and other fees
- Economy flight to and from the fellow’s home country to Ireland
- Settling-in allowance
- Book allowance
- Study allowance
- A monthly personal living allowance to cover living expense
- The costs of an entry clearance (student visitor visa) application
To qualify for the Kader Asmal Fellowship Program, the applicant must:
- Be a resident national of South Africa
- Have at least two years of relevant work experience (such as internships and volunteering)
- Hold an honors’ level academic qualification with a minimum grade point average of 75% (First class honor, or second class honor grade)
- Be seeking funding for a full-time postgraduate program in any of these eligible courses
- Be willing and available to join the fellowship in the academic year 2021/2022
- Must not have applied for Kader Asmal Fellowship Program more than once before.
- Individuals that have already obtained a Master’s degree are not eligible.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Kader Asmal Fellowship Program
The Kader Asmal Fellowship Program is a South African parallel equivalent of a broader Ireland Fellows Program coordinated by the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs.
The Program aids qualified professionals with the drive to advance innovation-led change, to gain access to quality education.
The study initiative was founded on realizing the need to enable higher education for changemakers for an improved ecosystem. Research and knowledge are crucial tools for addressing some of the most pressing issues in contemporary southern African society,
In 2021, the Kader Asmal Fellowship will offer postgraduate study in:
- Agriculture, Environmental Science, Conservation, Rural Development
- Food Science, Food Engineering and related
- Pharmacy and Biotechnology
- Health, Medicine and Health Economics
- Development Studies, Peace Studies, Conflict Resolution, and Humanitarian Action
- Social Policy, Social Research, Community Development, and Sociology
- Women’s Studies, Gender Studies, Equality Studies
- Law, Human Rights and related
- International Relations, Politics, Government, Ethics
- Engineering, Hydrology, Sustainable Technology
- Economics, Finance, Accounting, Management, and Business
- Information Systems and Communications Technology