Are you a woman considered as an agent of change in your community?
Then apply for the International Women’s forum IWF leadership Foundation’s Fellows Program 2021/2022 and be among the lucky women to receive leadership training, alongside mentoring and finally partake in the annual works leadership conference.
Application Deadline: June 1 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- The fellows program offers creative, multidisciplinary training aimed at developing leadership and strategic management capabilities.
- Fellows are matched with an IWF member who serves as a mentor during the program year.
- Fellows also take part in the IWF’s annual world leadership conference which brings together 850+ world executives.
IWF seeks women that demonstrate the following:
- Considered change agents within their organizations and communities.
- Possess the ambition to push to the highest level of their career and the desire to lift as they rise with regard to legacy and mentoring
- Substantive professional or work experience and significant direct accomplishments.
- Strength of character, motivation and commitment to goals.
- Superior intellectual ability, evidenced by academic history and distinctions and recommendations.
- Have the capacity to both contribute to and gain from the fellows program
- Intention to participate fully in all activities and training components associated with the Fellows program as well as the Legacy project.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- Legacy Projects
To amplify the impact of the program, Fellows are also responsible for implementing a Legacy Project that applies the skills learned in a relevant way. Previous Legacy Projects include: a career conference series aimed at female university students in Mexico, a breakfast roundtable for women in the U.S. military in Washington, D.C., and mentoring circles to foster a pipeline of women leaders in the aviation industry.
About the International Women's Forum IWF Leadership Foundation's Fellows Program
Each year, IWF invests in making women stronger, smarter and more influential through its Fellows Program, a year-long, intensive leadership development experience. The Fellows Program was launched in 1994 with seed-funding from the U.S. Labor Department as a direct result of the Glass Ceiling Commission and annually convenes approximately 35 Fellows from around the world for a total of 20 days. Featuring academic partnerships with Harvard Business School and INSEAD, the program offers customized leadership training for high-achieving women leaders on their path to the C-suite. The approach is holistic and focused on the participant’s personal and professional development, career path, and trajectory, while embracing the value of an outside perspective.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- September 29-October 1, 2021
2021-2022 Fellows Program Launch in Washington, DC.
- November 3-5, 2021
IWF Virtual World Leadership Conference.
- February 28 – March 3, 2022
INSEAD Executive Education Module in Fontainebleau, France.
- June 6-11, 2022
Harvard Business School Executive Education Module in Cambridge, MA.
- The program convenes approximately 35 fellows from around the world for a total of 20 days, comprising three separate sessions.
Networking and Partnership Opportunities
The programme is executed in partnership with INSEAD and Harvard Business school.