Are you interested in supporting an IsDB Member Countries in recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic with the aim of building a stronger, more resilient, and prosperous future?
Then you should apply for the The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Transform Fund 4th Call for Innovation 2021 and stand a chance to win a grant of up to US$ 150,000 to execute projects in IsDB Member Countries.
Application Deadline: May 31 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
- Successful applicants get grants ranging from US$ 50,000 to US$ 150,000 execute projects in IsDB Member Countries.
The opportunity is open to :
- Anyone but your project must take place and be developed in one or more than one IsDB Member Countries.
Successful Proposals Should Contribute To One Of The Following:
- Creating innovative, high-value, locally produced products and services in IsDB Member Countries for local markets and export to international markets.
- Creating and delivering innovative low-cost solutions to serve poor communities in Member Countries to facilitate access to social and basic services interrupted by the pandemic.
- Boosting or enhancing manufacturing capabilities in Member Countries, particularly for strategically important products (e.g., vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, medical supplies, water and sanitation systems, energy systems, high value industrial products)
- Creating innovative products and services that that support supply chain management for strategically important products (e.g., vaccines, medical oxygen maintenance, medical supplies, etc.) in Member Countries.
- Applying advanced technologies (e.g. IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Smart Sensors, etc.) to enable an autonomous Global Value Chain and create innovative and resilient supply chain, distribution and delivery systems for goods and services in Member Countries for heavily affected industries, with emphasis on building digital trust and addressing COVID 19 vaccines value chain challenges related to distribution and delivery.
- Capacity building interventions targeted at training youth and displaced workers in the digital skills needed to advance in new, innovative, and growing fields.
- Capacity building targeted at improving operational capacities of the institutions involved in COVID-19 vaccines research, production, distribution and delivery, regulation and standardization in OIC countries.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) Transform Fund
The ISDB has a longstanding commitment to harnessing the power of Science, Technology. and Innovation (STI) to help solve the global development challenges. Our US $500 million Transform Fund, launched in 2018, invests in testing early-stage innovative ideas and in scaling innovation by providing seed money for innovators, entrepreneurs, startups, SMEs, and institutions.