If you are (or know someone who is) an outstanding quality professional/auditors, apply to the International Quality Awards to receive recognition and reward for your service and contribution to the wider society.
Apply for the fourth edition of the International Quality Awards for a chance to be celebrated alongside other outstanding quality professionals, teams, and organizations across the globe.
See below for details on how to apply, eligibility, and deadline.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Applicants get to:
- Exhibit their influence by narrating the impact that they, their team or their organization has/has had on the quality management profession
- Share their story with quality management professionals as an inspirational boost
- Upgrade their portfolio by emerging as a finalist or winner and being featured in CQI post-awards promotional material
- Acknowledge as a milestone, their accomplishments by entering the awards, even without emerging as a finalist or winning
Presented in 9 major categories, there is a category for everyone:
- Emerging Talent Award: The quality professional who has contributed most to their organization in the areas of governance, assurance, improvement, leadership, and context within the first eight years of their career.
- Audit System Award: The individual, team, or organization that has contributed most to establish and deliver an efficient and effective audit system. Entries must be submitted by an IRCA member of any grade.
- Quality Professional of the Year Award: The quality professional who has played a key role in advancing their organization’s governance, assurance, improvement, leadership, and context. Entries are restricted to CQI Chartered Members or Chartered Fellows.
- Quality Team of the Year Award: A team of Quality professionals who have contributed most to their organization through governance, assurance, improvement, leadership, and context.
- Quality Organisation of the Year (LGE) Award: The large enterprise organization which best exhibits a culture of quality and puts it at the heart of everything they do. This award is open to any organization that has more than 250 employees or an annual turnover of more than £40m.
- Quality Organisation of the Year (SME) Award: The small and medium enterprise organization which best exhibits a culture of quality and puts it at the heart of everything they do. This award is open to any organization with fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover of less than £40m. If the organization is a subsidiary or part of a group, financial results must be posted separately.
- CQI Volunteer of the Year Award: An individual who has demonstrated that they are an exceptional volunteer, displaying dedication and enthusiasm for volunteering, and making a positive impact on people or a project. The individual can nominate themselves or be nominated by a CQI volunteer, a CQI/IRCA member, or the CQI executive team.
- Improvement System Award: To recognize a team or program that has achieved outstanding results through the application of qualitative methods to create improvement and change.
- CQI Outstanding Contribution to Quality Management Practice Award: An individual or organization that has made a significant and lasting contribution to the quality management discipline with clear consequential benefit to society, in any one or more of the following domains:
- Academic thinking
- Education, policy, and practice. Nominees do not have to be a member of the Institute.
Application submission for the awards is open to:
- CQI members
- IRCA registered auditors
- Non-members of the institute, teams, and organizations
- The consent of any nominees should be sought before nominations are submitted.
- Applicants should note that the award process for CQI Outstanding Contribution to Quality Management Practice does not include an interview stage
- All awards have subtly different criteria and marking schemes to fit various career stages and organizational contexts.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
There’s no application fee charge. Before submitting an application, applicants should:
- Download International Quality awards 2020 application guide
- Log in, follow the instructions and register on the International Quality Awards platform,
- Read the important information as well as the Terms & Conditions on the platform
- Start your entry and answer the questions. use a minimum of 100 words and a maximum of 300 words per question (unless otherwise indicated). Stay within the maximum of 1,500 words in total*
- Attach up to six PowerPoint slides of supporting evidence*
*Except for the Quality Organisation of the Year award (SME & LGE) which has a maximum of 2,000 words and eight slides.
Click here to apply for the International Quality Awards
About International Quality Awards
The International Quality Awards is hosted by the CQI. Founded in 1919, the CQI is an international professional body propagating organizational excellence by setting professional standards for quality management in the UK and globally.
The only organization that can award Chartered Quality Professional status, the CQI is committed to the advancement of the practice of quality management in all sectors for the benefit of society.
The quality management body launched the International Quality Awards in a bid to celebrate the achievements of exceptional quality professionals and auditors across the globe and reinforce their efforts for the wider benefit of society.
With 19,000 members in 100 countries, the initiative is committed to managing quality and constantly pushing others to excellence.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Applications submissions will close by 31st July 2020
Finalists will be announced 4th of September
Finalists will receive awards on the 18th of November
The review and selection process is in two phases.
- Phase 1: For each category, a panel of three judges evaluates all applications and selects a shortlist of finalists. This phase is completed online.
- Phase 2: The finalists present their entry to the judges at an online interview. Four judges are involved in this phase as the Chief Judge joins each panel at the interview. The winner is selected based on their collective decision.
- Both Volunteer of the Year and Outstanding Contribution to Quality Management Practice do not include an interview process
Online: The evaluation and selection process is done virtually.
Stephen Hughes: CQP FCQI, Head of Quality, AWE emerged as 2019 Quality Team of the Year winner
Victoria Derbyshire: PCQI, Apprentice Quality Professional, Nuvia UK Ltd was Winner of the Emerging Talent Award 2019
View 2019 winners of the International Quality Awards here
View 2018 winners of the International Quality Awards here
View 2017 winners of the International Quality Awards here
Networking and Partnership Opportunities
CQI is supported by a diverse group of highly influential partners with mutual aspirations and goals for quality in business.
Each affiliation is unique in the purpose and functions it helps CQI carry out.
CQI’s Associate Partners include:
- Engineering Council
- Institute of Directors (IoD)
- Shirley Parsons
- Process Management International (PMI)
- Tomorrow’s Company
- United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS)
- The Oakland Group
- Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (Chartered IIA)
- Saudi Quality Council
- Non-Executive Directors’ Association
- Catalyst Consulting