Are you a highly ambitious student interested in attending the Immerse Summer School in Oxford or Cambridge?
Then apply for the Immerse Cambridge and Oxford Summer School Essay Competition for a chance to win a 100% scholarship to study and course of your choice with immerse.
Application Deadline: September 1 2021.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- First place winners will be awarded a 100% scholarship to study their chosen subject with Immerse.
- There will be 10 first place winners across the Immerse Education Competitions.
- Runners up will be awarded partial scholarships of up to 70% to study their chosen subject with Immerse.
Students of all nationalities who will be aged 13-18 during the summer of 2022.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
To take part in the Immerse Education Essay Competition submit your entry at the form.
To assist, we have produced a number of guidance documents which you should review throughout the process
You should select the essay topic that matches the subject you wish to study with Immerse.
The participation fee includes:
- 13 nights accommodation in a central college of the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford
- – Breakfast and dinner in College Hall
- – Accommodation in an individual bedroom
- – 40 hours of academic sessions from Oxford University and Cambridge University tutors
- – Carefully designed study and lecture materials
- – Mentor programme and access to support material
- – All excursions- including formal dinner at Cambridge colleges, punting, croquet
- – Comprehensive insurance
- – 2 coach excursions including a trip to Oxford
- – Graduation Ceremony and Certificate
- – Tutor written assessment
Travel to and from the programme is not included in the participation fee.
About the Immerse Cambridge & Oxford Summer school Essay Competition
Immerse Education was founded in 2012 with the aim of providing students aged 11-18 with unparalleled educational experiences. We have educated thousands of students through our exceptional academic enrichment programmes in the colleges of Oxford and Cambridge University.
At Immerse, we are committed to the highest quality of education. Our programmes are unique in their focus on academic rigour, stimulating our participant’s intellectual curiosity in their chosen subjects.
We strive to ensure that every student leaves our programmes with new-found expertise and enthusiasm to plan the next stages of their education. To this end, all of our programmes are designed by tutors from leading global universities and help prepare participants for future success.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Competition opens: 31st March 2021
Competition closes: 1st September 2021
Entrants informed of outcome: 1st October 2021
Summer Programme dates: July –August 2022
The number of runners up will be determined by the number of entries received, and the quality of the work submitted.
The program would take place in a central college of the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford.
We offer a variety of summer programmes, from Architecture to Physics, and if you’re looking to showcase your academic skills then this is the essay competition for you! The Immerse Education Essay Competition offers applicants the opportunity to win a 100% scholarship to participate on an Immerse summer programme.