Are you a practitioner in the science, the arts, civil society. business or politics fields from Germany or abroad with work experience across different countries and cultures? Then you should apply for the IASS Klaus Töpfer Sustainability Fellowship 2021 .
The IASS is interested in supporting individuals who are committed to sustainable development and work to build bridges between science, politics, and society.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The chosen fellow gets:
- A financial compensation to cover his/her additional living costs during his/her stay in Germany.
- Additional resources to cover travel expenses publication fees, support for organizing workshops, production costs for artistic work etc.
The fellowship is open to:
- Highly talented young early to mid-career professionals.
- Applicants from Germany or abroad.
- Applicants who have worked for at least ten years on sustainability Issues.
- Applicants who are innovative minds and practitioners in their respective fields in science.
- Applicants who have work experience across different countries and cultures.
Requirements/Terms and Conditions
The Klaus Töpfer Sustainability Fellowship is awarded for one year. The Fellow is expected to be physically present at the IASS during her/his stay and actively contribute to the work of the institute.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
To apply, submit the following documents by April 12, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A letter of motivation: Please mention any prior experience at the interface of science and another sector of society (such as politics, business, the arts. media, etc.).
- A current CV, which should not exceed four pages, outlining your career path and most important achievements.
N.B: In terms of lists, please limit this to the five most important items (e.g., five most important publications)
- A proposal outlining the activities to be conducted during the time as Klaus Töpfer Sustainability Fellow.
N.B: The proposal should be no longer than ten pages (excluding references).
- At least one letter of recommendation. The letter of recommendation should Include biographical information and contact details of the person recommending.
About the IASS Klaus Töpfer Sustainability Fellowship
The Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies is an international, inter- and transdisciplinary research institute located in Potsdam.
The purpose of the institute is to integrate different types of knowledge needed to support a transformation of society towards sustainability by conducting scientific research.