Do you work full time in the field of global health and have at least 15 years of professional experience? Then you should apply to be a fellow in the HGHI LEAD Fellowship for Promoting Women in Global Health 2021.
Harvard Global Health Institute LEAD Fellows have access to world-class faculty, are provided with senior mentors and the opportunity to build a custom curriculum aligned to their own unique personal growth and leadership plan.
Application Deadline: April 22, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Chosen fellows get:
- To engage in tailored leadership training programs
- To engage in independent project works.
- A unique opportunity to build a global network of peers and relationships across schools and departments of Harvard University.
- Speaking and networking opportunities.
- The fellowship also provides global health leaders time to reflect, recalibrate, and explore uncharted territories.
The opportunity is open to :
- Applicants from all continents, regions, disciplines, sectors, gender and gender identities.
There are no age limits or academic prerequisites.
Requirements/Specifications/Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must have demonstrated leadership experience.
- Applicants must work full time in the field of global health and have at least 15 years of professional experience.
P.S: Global-health related work completed as a university student does not count as professional experience
- Applicants must have the full support of their employer and a champion in their organization who serves as an internal mentor.
- Applicants must take a leave of absence (or equivalent) from their home institution during the fall full curriculum semester.
- During the two years prior to arrival at Harvard, the fellows should not have participated in a full-time fellowship that lasted 4 months or longer.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the HGHI LEAD Fellowship
The Harvard Global Health Institute (HGHI) and the Women and Health Initiative at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health offers a transformational fellowship specifically designed to promote leadership skills in individuals from low-and middle-income countries who will, in turn, mentor future female leaders in global health.
To date, Fellows have come from 6 different countries, with representation from Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe and South America, Their areas of focus have ranged from HIV/AIDS and healthcare to health policy at the highest levels of government and span disciplines including research, advocacy, administration and policy
Key Dates and Order of Program
Application Deadline is April 22, 2021.
Applicants will be notified in July 2021 if they have received the LEAD fellowship opportunity.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in accordance with Harvard University protocol, the 2021-22 LEAD fellowship program will be entirely virtual.