Learn ways in which you can be empowered to voice your concerns and keep your government accountable to issues affecting your community in this paid Inclusive Governance course.
Participants in this course learn how to ensure their voices are heard and discuss ways in which citizen involvement towards creating a culture of inclusive governance can be achieved.
There’s also a scholarship opportunity provided by The Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education (Nuffic) for those who can’t afford the course fees.
Application Deadline: September 29, 2020
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
This course will help participants to:
- Identify instruments for increasing social accountability
- Define their own role and responsibilities in participation processes as well as the role of their partners
- Specify conditions and do’s and don’ts for successful participation projects
- Work on the policy cycle
- Apply tools for communication with citizens, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Al participants will receive a professional certificate of completion from The Hague Academy for Local Governance on finalization of the program.
Provisions for participants granted the Nuffic scholarship will cover:
- The tuition fee
- Return flights (from an international airport to Amsterdam)
- Accommodation, in addition to
- A moderate daily allowance.
This course is intended for:
- Professionals working for
- A municipal, provincial or national government
- A donor organization or NGO
- Individuals involved in participation and accountability processes in relation to development and governance.
- The course fee is €3,150 inclusive of all training-related costs, as well as feeding, training materials and travel during the training program.
- Roundtrip travel to The Hague and accommodation are not covered.
- Group discounts are available for participation with three or more colleagues in this course.
- Each participant should check with The Netherlands or the embassy for the visa requirements related to their country. The Hague Academy will send an acceptance letter to assist participants in arranging their visa,after their payment has been confirmed.
- For cancellations, Payments received before the deadline will be reimbursed with a deduction of €150 as an administration fee
- Participants are urged to start their visa application procedure at least six weeks before the start of the training program in order to prevent late cancellation.
- Applicants who can no longer attend the course can nominate a suitably qualified candidate to fill their spot without any extra charge.
- The Hague Academy for Local Governance reserves the right to cancel a course if the number of participants is insufficient or due to any other unforeseen circumstances. Then payment will be 100% reimbursed(excluding transportation and hotel)
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Incomplete applications will be neither accepted nor considered in the selection process
- Register for the course here
Payments can be made by bank transfer or by PayPal.
If no payment is received before the deadline, then your registration will automatically be cancelled.
- Apply for a scholarship here
(If applying for a scholarship, do NOT register for the course first.)
Direct your inquiry to email@example.com or call +31(70) 37 38 695 for further information/enquiries.
About the Hague Academy Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance Course
The Hague Academy Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance Course is focused on enabling empowered citizens holding responsive governments accountable.
This training course seeks to ensure all voices are heard especially minorities and underrepresented groups.
Participants in this course will meet the Ombudsman of The Hague and visit examples of joint policymaking and multi-stakeholder governance, such as neighbourhood projects in the city of Amsterdam or The Hague.
The Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education (Nuffic) scholarships are provided for training courses in the Netherlands. These scholarships seek to develop and strengthen the skills, instincts, and abilities of professionals to enable their organisations and communities to succeed in an ever-changing world.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The registration deadline for the course is 5th February 2021.
The payment deadline is 4-weeks before the start of the training course.
The deadline for application for the scholarship is 29th of September 2020.
The course will take place in The Hague from 15 to 26 March 2021.
The course will take place onsite at the Netherlands.