Are you a programmer interested in solving challenging, algorithmic puzzles? Then you should enter for the Google’s Code Jam 2021 Worldwide Online Programming Competition.
Code Jam is a global coding competition, where programmers of all levels put their skills to the test for a chance to win the championship title and $15,000.
Application Deadline: March 27th 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
The winner of the competition gets:
- The coveted championship title
The opportunity is open to :
- Programmers from all over the world interested in solving challenging, algorithmic puzzles
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- First, register and compete in Code Jam’s Online Qualification Round. This lasts 30 hours.
- Once you do, you’ll advance to Online Round 1. There are three sub rounds for Round 1 and you can compete in as many as it takes for you to finish in the top 1,500 of any of these rounds.
- The top 1,500 from each sub-round move on to compete for a spot in the top 1,000 contestants of Code Jam Online Round 2.
- These top 1,000 contestants advance to Online Round 3 and earn a limited edition Code Jam t-shirt.
- The top 25 contestants from Code Jam Online Round 3 will compete in the Virtual World Finals for the championship title and a cash prize of $15,000.
About the Google's Code Jam
Code Jam is Google’s longest running global coding competition, where programmers of all levels put their skills to the test. Competitors work their way through a series of online algorithmic puzzles to earn a spot at the World Finals, all for a chance to win the championship title and $15,000.