Are you a writer interested in writing an essay on the The Gol Peace Foundation International Essay Contest 2021 theme: “What is Life?”.
Then you should register and submit your essay for a chance to win 100,000 Yen.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
The following awards will be given in the Children’s category and Youth category respectively
- 1st Prize: Certificate, prize of 100,000 Yen (approx. US$900 as of March 2021).
- 2nd Prize: Certificate, prize of 50,000 Yen (approx. US$450 as of March 2021).
- 3rd Prize: Certificate and gift.
Also, 1st to 3rd prize winners will be invited to the Winners Gathering to be held online.
Additional awards (Best School Award, School Incentive Award) will be given if applicable.
The opportunity is open to anyone from anywhere in the world:
- Under the age of 25 as of June 15, 2021.
Requirements/Specifications/Terms and Conditions
- Essays must be 700 words or less in English or French or 1600 characters or less in Japanese.
- Essays must be typed with your name and essay title included at the top of the first page.
- There are no particular rules regarding formatting (font style, size, line space, etc.).
- Essays must be submitted in either MS Word (DOC/DOCX) or PDF format
- Your name and essay title are not included in the word count limit.
- Entries must be submitted online.
- Essays must be original and unpublished Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
- Essays must be written by one person, Co authored essays are not accepted.
- Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the organizer.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the The Goi Peace Foundation International Essay Contest
The Goi Peace Foundation annual essay contest is organized in an effort to harness the energy, creativity and initiative of the world’s youth in promoting a culture of peace and sustainable development.