For outstanding undergraduate students from around the world, the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program will provide scholarships, for the duration of one semester to fund non-degree, full-time studies combined with community service, professional development, and cultural enrichment.
Successful students in the Exchange Program will be hosted by over 70 different colleges and universities around the United States.
Application Deadline:February 28, 2021.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Approximately 250 students selected by the organizers will receive:
- A scholarship grant that will cover one academic semester of a full-time, non-degree, undergraduate program in any academic field of study .
- Significant discounts, waivers and provisions from the host institutions.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is available solely to individuals who are/have:
- Above 18 years of age;
- Citizens of a UGRAD participating country and currently residing in that country;
- Enrolled as undergraduates in good standing at accredited universities, public or private, and has at least one semester remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the UGRAD program;
- Completed secondary education in their home countries;
- Proficient in written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- Eligible to begin studies in the United States in August 2021 or January 2022 (Scholarship recipients can not defer to a later date);
- Eligible to receive and maintain the US student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- Cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- Willing to return to their home countries on completion of their study programs.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Before applying for the scholarship,
- Click here to ensure that your home country is included in the list of eligible countries.
- Apply through the U.S. Embassy (Public Affairs Section) or Fulbright Commission in your home country.
Public applications are acceptable.
About the Global Undergraduate Exchange Program
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is an undergraduate initiative that provides one semester scholarships to outstanding undergraduate students from around the globe for non-degree, full-time studies.
Also known as the Global UGRAD Program, the program is administered by two organizations.
On behalf of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA), the Global UGRAD is administered by World Learning.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Applications for the Global UGRAD Program will close by 12midnight Eastern Time on February 28, 2021.
A total of 250 students will be awarded the scholarship.
Host institutions are expected to fulfil significant financial aid commitments such as in-state tuition instead of out-of-state, housing waivers, significant tuition discounts or scholarships, and housing and fee reductions.
The program will take place in over 70 different colleges and universities around the United States.