Submit your SDG-related project proposal for a chance to receive up to $15, 000 grant in the Global Challenges Local Solutions European Grant Competition.
Take your foundation/association to the next level and apply in the fourth edition of the grant-making program, to receive supporting funds to get involved in resolving global issues on a local level for the wider benefit of the society.
If your application for the grant is accepted, you’ll receive funding and be at the forefront running an initiative focused on resolving global challenges.
Application Deadline: July 20, 2020
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Project grant of up to USD 15,000 will be awarded to selected applicants both for new projects and for improving pre-existing projects.
The grant is made available to:
- Foundations and Associations alone
- Community Foundations registered and operating in Europe
Application Requirements and Specifications
As application stipulations,
- The Program requires a mandatory co-funding; the applicant has to possess additional financial input of 25% in the project while applying
- Projects proposed to the Competition should be aimed at solving global challenges at the local level. The proposed project should reflect a clear relation to Sustainable Development Goals in any or all of the following ways:
- Additional evaluation points will be awarded to projects supporting SDGs which were most significantly affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Global Challenges Local Solutions European Grant Competition
Launched in 2016, Global Challenges Local Solutions Program is a grantmaking initiative that supports community foundations throughout Europe to address and resolve global issues on the grassroots level.
It was set to provide local foundations with additional resources that can improve local initiatives.
Global Challenges Local Solutions European Grant Competition is organized by the Academy for the Development of Philanthropy in Poland (ADPP) within the Global Challenges Local Solutions Program. Global Challenges Local Solutions Program is co-financed by the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation.
GCLS grant competition is the first European competition that connects community foundations and Sustainable Development Goals on the local level. The Program focuses on initiatives referring directly to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
With three past editions in the pocket, the Global Challenges Local Solutions European Grant Competition 2020 is the fourth edition of its kind.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Applications for the 4th GCLS Grant will close by 20th of July 2020.
All applications will be reviewed by the Grant Committee. Applications will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- Adequacy of the planned activities to the local community’s needs defined in the project,
- Feasibility of the project and effectiveness,
- The rationality of the planned activities;
- Scale of engaging local community members into the project;
- Durability, as a chance to continue the project;
- Replicability of the proposed solution and the possibility of its implementation by the other local organizations.
Networking and Partnership Opportunities
Global Challenges Local Solutions Program is supported by international Partners.
The Program is supported by:
- Via Foundation
- Polish-American Freedom Foundation
- European Community Foundation Association
- ISAR Ednannia
- Fundacion Maimona
- Workshop for Civic Initiatives Foundation