Apply for the 2020 International Ambassador Scholarship now to receive a contribution of up to £5,000 towards your first year undergraduate or postgraduate tuition fees for the first year of your study in the University of West London.
If you are an international self- fee paying student with an offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree with UWL, sign up for a chance to be a beneficiary of the International Ambassador Scholarships.
Successful applicants will become international ambassadors for the institution who will meet other international students on the scheme.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Successful applicants receive:
- Up to £5,000 tuition fee discount for the first year of study
- Access to a network of like-minded international students/ambassadors
To qualify, applicants must be:
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2020. This means that you must have already applied for a course of study at this university and you must have already received an official offer from one of their admissions officers.
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying student
- EU applicants are not eligible
Requirements and Disclaimer
Successful applicants will be asked to help showcase UWL to prospective international students, including helping out at Open Days, participating in interviews, videos and photo-shoots with the Marketing department or engaging with visiting international students.
- As an ambassador you will be an active representative of the University. You will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities, and as such, will be interviewed and photographed by the marketing department.
- The scholar will also contribute from time to time in the promotion of the University by supporting events organised for scholars, and events organised by the International Office.
- The scholar agrees no payment will be made for their participation in promotional activities.
- The scholar assigns to the University any intellectual property or other rights which are created as part of the promotional material.
- The University reserves the right to revoke the scholarship in the event the scholar is not fulfilling the requirements of the role.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the University of West London International Ambassador Scholarship
The University of West London is ranked as the 8th modern university in the UK and ranked as the 50th university nationally by the Guardian University Guide 2019.The University of West London draws on a heritage of over 150 years in teaching and professional education.
From the outset, the University has played, and continues to play, a significant role in the educational, cultural and economic life of its region.
The University of West London International Ambassador scholarship is intended to recognise and provide financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for UWL.