If you’re interested in pursuing a full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey, sign up for this fully funded scholarship to receive an offer to carry out a research project that is outside of your previous work.
Successful students will receive adequate funding to study at one of the top universities in turkey
Application Deadline: February 20, 2021.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
The scholarship comes with:
- A Monthly stipend
- A Health Insurance
- Funding to cover the tuition fee.
- Free Turkish Language course (1year)
- Once off flight ticket
- University placement and academic, social and cultural facilities to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
Minimum Academic Criteria:
- Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
- Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2021)
- Researchers and academicians
- Turkish citizens and those who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Students already registered in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying for.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates.
There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
Candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
Applications delivered by post, courier, or by hand will not be accepted.
Applications are free of charge. Please do not entertain any third party institutions or persons who offer to make an application on behalf of you in exchange for a fee.
Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and program among their 12 preferences which they choose in the application system
All candidates must submit the following documents during online application:
- A valid National Identification Document OR a valid Passport
- A recent Photo of the candidate (Please note that the photo you upload into the Application system must be a proper portrait of yourself, candidate photos which are not identifiable will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- National exam scores (required for candidates who do not possess any international qualification or certification)
- Diploma or temporary certificate of Graduation
- Academic transcripts (online screenshots and uncertified transcripts will undermine the evaluation of your application)
- International exam scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS …etc. if required by the chosen university & program)
- Language test scores (if required by the chosen university & program)
- A research proposal and an example of your written work (for PhD applicants only)
About the Türkiye Scholarships 2021
Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey.
Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The deadline for submission of applications is 20th of February, 2021.
Türkiye Scholarships applications are assessed on the basis of academic success, extra-curricular activities and other professional credentials of the candidate. In the evaluation process of the applications, candidates will be evaluated based on their eligibility to the application criteria of the program applied for as well as their academic and social achievements.
- All applications are reviewed based on basic criteria such as minimum academic grades, age limit, required documents etc.
- Applications of eligible candidates are carefully reviewed by Expert committees based on a broad set of criteria including academic standing, previous qualifications, academic interests, career goals, consistency of choices, clarity of letter of intent, participation in social activities …etc. After which a list of qualified candidates is shortlisted for interviews.
- The shortlisted candidates are interviewed in more than 100 countries by interview committees including academicians and experts.
- Interviews usually last 15-30 minutes and are conducted in the following format:
- Welcome and introduction
- Document check
- Candidate’s motivation for applying
- Academic knowledge and career goals
- Ending and questions to the committee
Please note that the interview is not indicative of whether the candidate will be selected or not.
Note: Candidates who are selected for interviews must bring all transcripts, documents and certificates of each year they have studied if they have not graduated yet.
- Interview results of candidates nominated by the interview committees are evaluated by a selection committee and a list of candidates to be awarded a scholarship are formed. This final evaluation stage will assess the overall eligibility and suitability of the candidate for Türkiye Scholarships.