Are you a female enrolled in a post graduate programme at an accredited University?
Then apply for the FinancialCAD women in Finance Scholarship 2021-2022 and stand a chance to be the lucky woman to win an award of $20,000 to help support your graduate studies in finance.
Application Deadline: June 30 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- An award of US$20,000 is given to one eligible woman to help support graduate-level studies in Finance, with 50% of the award being paid directly to the winner and the remaining 50% being paid to the educational institution to directly assist with tuition.
- Applications are welcomed from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a post-graduate program (Master’s or PhD) at an accredited university.
- You must be enrolled and attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the FinancialCAD Women in Finance Scholarship
The Women in Finance Scholarship is aimed at encouraging and supporting talented women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management and derivatives finance within the capital markets.
Based in Vancouver Canada, FINCAD’s team consists of the industry’s best and brightest quantitative financial analysts, software developers and supporting teams.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- We are accepting applications for this year’s scholarship opportunity starting May, 4 2021.
- The deadline for application submission will be June 30, 2021, with the winner being announced in early August.