For everyone interested in acquiring practical working experience in a uniquely inclusive environment, apply for the 2020 Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Autumn Internship.
Presently providing short online courses (between 6 weeks and 12 weeks) to participants from all over the world, the virtual internship is accessible to all with no restrictions on qualifications, nationality, age, gender.
Read below for details on the deadline, how to apply, selection criteria, and more.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Selected interns in program receive:
- Flexible work timing (between 6 to 8 hours a week).
- Remote training during the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- Access to an international work environment with various social activities.
- Access to a network of young innovative like-minded individuals
To be considered for the FAOU Autumn Internship,
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language.
- Applicants must have a basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Applicants must have internet access at least twice a week.
- Applicants must possess the ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants must possess the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Applicants must possess the ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment, and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Autumn internship
Established online in February 2016, Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is a non-profit international online educational institute registered in Estonia as a European digital company.
Named after Fatima Al-Fihri, the Tunisia-born scholar, the university has developed courses in various specialties with professors from well-ranked universities and experts from leading international organizations.
The institution consists of a group of close-knit multinational youths working in various countries worldwide and passionately committed to their goal of creating an inclusive learning environment that elevates students and gives meaning to their educational experiences.
The university aims to offer high-quality, low-cost courses accessible by youth around the world, also to promote open access to scientific research and use technology to facilitate learning.