For Creatives interested in taking their art to the next level, apply now to the Erupt! 2020 Social Change Art Competition for a chance to receive prize money and promote your art in a competition dedicated to improving the lives of indigent children while promoting the arts and ensuring visibility for new talents.
Themed “What About Me?”, the Erupt! Social Change Art Competition 2020 comes with no restriction on age, qualification, race, or nationality.
Four selected winners in 4 categories will be awarded up to $8,000 and receive widespread recognition for their work.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2020
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Emerging winners of the Erupt! 2020 Social Change Art Competition will receive:
- A monetary prize of $8,000 for all 4 categories:
- Literature: $2,000
- Audio: $2,000
- Visual: $2,000
- Performance: $2,000
Other benefits include:
- Invitation to take part in the collective exhibition
- Magazine features
- Inestimable PR opportunities, networking and more opportunities
The Erupt! Social Change Art Competition is open to Creatives worldwide with no professional or age requirements.
Entry Rules and Requirements
- Submissions are required to address the challenges of indigent children with clarification on identified issue
- Submissions made after the deadline will not be considered
- Contestants should make duplicates of their entries, as entries will not be returned
- Entries should incorporate the theme of the competition: “What About Me?”
- By applying for the competition, entrants agree that their submissions are original works and do not violate or infringe on the rights of any other party.
- Entries must not contain defamatory, obscene, offensive, or any other unsuitable material.
- Entries must be tailored to be appropriate and published for audiences of all ages.
- Only one entry per participant is allowed
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- A registration fee of $10 must be paid by each participant which goes fully to the Sponsorship of programs and projects that serve children on the streets.
- Participants are to choose and enter into any one of these categories to compete against others in their own categories :
- Entries must be submitted in easy to access formats such as mp3, mp4, pdf, doc
- Click here to apply
About the Erupt! 2020 Social Change Art Competition
The Erupt! Social Change Art Competition is a program launched by SAP SE with support from Street Priests Inc. dedicated to improving the lives of indigent children with the use of sustainable structures.
The competition seeks to shed a light on and resolve the issues of invisible children across the world by starting a conversation through art, and contributing directly to grassroots impact.
The competition is focused on children around the world, new and old talents of all kinds, promotion and advancement of arts, and providing lasting solutions to the urgent plight of indigent children.
The competition spans across four categories:
- Literature: which entails acceptable forms of submissions such as Stories, short stories, written poems and more
- Visual: in which acceptable forms of submissions are videos, paintings, drawing and more.
- Performance: forms of submissions are dance, anything constituting body movements and more
- Audio: forms of submissions are music, spoken word, performed poetry and more
All profit made off the competition goes fully to giving children around the world a better future, particularly Street Priests Inc.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The deadline for submission of applications is August 10th,2020
The Competition is a 3-month long competition from mid-July to early September with the schedule in the foregoing:
- Registration starts June 6, 2020
- Portal Opens July 13, 2020
- Portal Closes August 10, 2020
- Top 100 Selected Contestants will be announced by August 16, 2020
- Top 20 Selected Contestants will be announced by September 2, 2020
- Results/Emerging Winners will be announced by September 6, 2020
- The competition exhibition will be set for a later date.
All submissions would be evaluated on the basis of:
- Coverage of Topic: Extent to which the theme “What about me” is incorporated into the plight of children in difficult circumstances.
- Mastery of Message: The depth of the message/story.
- The expertise of Medium: The manner in which the medium of entry is handled.
- Layout/Composition: Meeting rules of composition in the chosen medium
Mechanics: Grammatical/punctuation errors
Networking and Partnership Opportunities
Partners supporting Erupt! Arts includes but is not limited to:
- Global Changemakers
- We are family foundation
- Generation Unlimited
- Opportunity Desk
- Street Priests