Apply and get up to €25,000 in the Eni/University of Pavia MEDEA master programme 2021-2022.
The scholarship offers a monthly allowance with teaching materials. You get to acquire the latest knowledge while meeting students from around the world.
Application Deadline: April 18 2021 (Foreign citizens)/ May 16 2021 (for Italian Citizens)
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
- Eni offers a number of full scholarships that cover the cost of the MEDEA Master’s (worth €25,000) including teaching materials, the use of company canteens and a monthly cash allowance.
Italian candidates must:
- hold an Italian degree with a final grade of 105/110 (or 95/100) or above, obtained in economics or engineering, or an equivalent academic qualification from an international institution
- be younger than 28 on December 31 of the year in which the Master’s course begins
- have excellent English language skills
Applications are accepted from Italian candidates who are expected to graduate in the July preceding the course start.
Non-Italian candidates must:
- hold a degree from a recognised university, obtained in economics, engineering, mathematics, physics, chemistry, geology, statistics
- be younger than 32 on December 31 of the year in which the Master’s course begins
- have excellent knowledge of English
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- Visit the University of Pravia website
- Fill the application form
- Register on the careers section of the eni.com
- If successful, after the application deadline an email would be received on how to proceed
- In case of negative outcome, they would not send any communication. This does not preclude the possibility of applying for other Eni opportunities.
Apply here for Eni
About the Eni/University of Pavia MEDEA master program
Launched in 1957 to educate professionals who would go on to join Eni, the MEDEA Master’s was the first high-level, post-graduate training course of its kind in Italy and today has become a reference point for the energy sector.
As has been the case since the course began, we are looking for young men and women with a passion for energy and the environment and the desire to build their own future. We offer a 10-month study programme in a cutting-edge international environment in which students can acquire the very latest knowledge from university professors, managers and experts from Eni, while meeting fellow students from all over the world. An adventure and an investment – in yourself and in a team.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Application deadline is April 18 2021 (Foreign citizens)/ May 16 2021 (for Italian Citizens)
When awarding the scholarships, the examining committee will assess the university qualifications of candidates, along with any other academic achievements and professional experience. Academic or professional experience in the Oil & Gas sector will be given the appropriate consideration. Individuals selected independently by Eni’s international subsidiaries are also eligible.
The Master’s runs from September to June at Eni Corporate University in San Donato Milanese.