Submit an application for the EIT food Innovator fellowship programme 2021, for a chance to participate, and
Application Deadline: May 14, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Fosters innovators ready to respond to global food challenges
Empower talents to co-create, address, and gain experiences on excellent ideas capable of bringing their careers a step further.
- Postgraduate diploma (or higher)
- Post-Doctoral Fellows and Young Professionals: must be, at the date of the call deadline, in possession of a doctoral degree or they must have a Master Certificate and at least four years of full-time equivalent research and innovation (R&I) experience.
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
- If you have more than 4 years of full-time equivalent R&I experience, an official document supporting this experience will be required.
- At least 1 reference(s) must be provided
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the EIT food Innovator Fellowship Programme
EIT Food Innovator Fellowship is designed to offer you a highly stimulating and creative six-months programme coupled with the acquisition of key skills and mentoring to translate an idea into a business idea. After an evaluation step, aiming to select the best talents/ideas, the talents will participate in a Foodathon.
The Foodathon will be an immersive, competitive, and stimulating experience where you will form a team with the best, most exciting ideas. Furthermore, during the Foodathon you will be able to boost and diversify your career path, creating new networks and improving their competences/skills.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- Call closes on 14th May 2021
- Selection of the participants: until the end of May 2021
- Communication of the selected participants will be sent at the end of May 2021
- #FOODATHON2021 16th-18th July 2021| ONLINE |.
- Selection of the winning teams that will access the further training
- Training #BUSINESS4GROWTH2020 September 2021 (date t.b.c.) | ONLINE | “Business Model to Business Plan” “Design Thinking”
- Training #ENGAGE2INNOVATE2020 October 2021 (date t.b.c.) | ONLINE | “Communication and Public Engagement” “Digital Literacy and Emerging Technologies” “Ledership and Organisational Skills”
- Final Summit 15th December 2021