Are you an outstanding American college graduate looking to go abroad for an academic year at one of two prestigious universities in Europe? Then you should apply for the Eisenhower Global Scholars Program.
They are looking for diverse people who are committed to public service or fostering entrepreneurship.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Chosen scholars will receive an all-expenses paid year of academic study at the University of Oxford or at IE University In Madrid, Spain.
- Chosen scholars at both universities will have the experience of engagement with the influential leaders of Eisenhower Fellowships global network of Fellows.
- Chosen scholars will be offered an optional three-month professional internship in their chosen field.
The contest is open to youths who are:
- U.S citizens or legal permanent residents.
- Preferably between the ages of 20 and 30 years old
- Committed to community Involvement.
Requirements/Terms and Conditions
Applicants should :
- Have a strong academic record
- Have proven leadership potential
- Have a concrete project proposal that the year of study will advance.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Eisenhower Global Scholars Program
The Eisenhower Global Scholars Program provides scholarships for four outstanding recent American university graduates for an academic year of postgraduate study overseas at Oxford and IE.
Applicants are drawn from recent graduates of universities in and around EF’s USA hubs and mini-hubs in Philadelphia, Boston, North Carolina, Chicago, St. Louis, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Miami, Washington, D.C. and Austin, Texas.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Applications would be accepted via the online portal from March 15, 2021
Application deadline is April 1, 2021
Fellows are selected based on their track record of leadership, their potential for future impact and their commitment to lifelong engagement with Eisenhower Fellowships.
The program takes place at the University of Oxford In London and at IE University In Madrid, Spain.