Are you a change-maker who identifies as Black, Indigenous, and a person of color as well as committed to ending structural oppression and creating change in your community? Then you should apply for the Echoing Green Fellowship 2021 for emerging Social Entrepreneurs.
They’re looking for visionary leaders who are committed to upending structural oppression and creating change in their communities so that all people can thrive.
Application Deadline: April 20, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
Successful applicants get a stipend of 80,000 USD over the period of 18 months.
The opportunity is open to :
- Applicants over the age of 18 years and fluent in English.
Terms and Conditions
Applicants Terms and conditions
- If you are currently a full-time student or employee, you must agree to make your organization your full-time engagement if awarded a Fellowship.
- Applicants must be the primary decision-maker and have ultimate authority over the growth and strategic vision of their organization.
- Applicants do not need to be based in the United States or be an American citizen.
- Applicants are welcome to reapply in future cycles if they do not receive a fellowship.
Organization Terms and conditions
- The organization must be the original idea of the applicant, in its start-up phase, and independent and autonomous.
- An organization can be structured as a nonprofit, for-profit, or hybrid.
- An organization does not only have to be run by one individual, but only a single applicant is eligible to apply for an Echoing Green fellowship starting in 2021.
- Organizations still in the idea phase are eligible. You do not need to establish 501(c) (3) status or register your organization before you apply.
- The organization must be independent and autonomous. It cannot be under the management of another organization. If you have a fiscal sponsor that provides support but does not control organization decisions, you are eligible.
- No members of an organization’s founding team and no individuals in a leadership position at the organization can already have been awarded an Echoing Green Fellowship.
- Tuition or scholarship funding, or research projects; lobbying or faith-based organizations, and existing organizations that have grown past their start-up phase are not eligible to apply.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Echoing Green Fellowship
Through Fellowships and other innovative leadership initiatives, Echoing Green spots emerging leaders and invests deeply in their success to accelerate their impact.
They provide seed-funding and leadership development to a new class of Fellows every year and welcome them into a lifelong community of leaders.