If you identify as a woman and a national of a country in the Global South, sign up for the 2021-2022 Dorothy Marchus Senesh Fellowship for a chance at being the beneficiary of a funded program in Peace and Development Studies.
The scheme will provide funding to women in the program annually for two years.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2021.
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Two recipients will receive school expenses in the amount of $5,000 per year for two years.
The Dorothy Senesh Fellowship is open solely to women-
- From countries in the Global South.
- Who hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- Who have been accepted into a graduate program.
- Whose graduate work is to be focused on issues related to the goals of the IPRA Foundation.
- This fellowship is not for research purposes and proposals.
- Funds will only be dispersed when the selected candidate is admitted into a graduate program.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
To apply for the 2021/2022 Dorothy Marchus Senesh Scholarship,
- Fill the application form in English, Spanish or French and provide the required materials:
- Email ONE completed copy of the application To Program Administrative Assistant Ms. Crystal N. Money via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Dorothy Marchus Senesh Scholarship 2021/2022
Organized by the International Peace Research Association (IPRA) Foundation, a non-profit, tax-exempt organization, the Dorothy Marchus Senesh Scholarship in Peace and Development Studies caters to Women from countries in the Global South.
Initiated by the foundation’s purpose to promote peace research and scholarship throughout the world, the biennial award provides financial support for women in fields focused on issues related to the goals of the IPRA Foundation.
The 2021/2022 edition is the sixteenth edition of the award.