Submit an application for the Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships 2021/2022, and be lucky enough to get a tuition free postgraduate education in the scholarship programme for one year.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- The Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarships, will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any school/department or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
You may only apply for the scholarship after an offer for a place has been made.
The selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
- currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a first class honours degree)
- commitment to return to your home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- evidence of the ability and commitment to make a significant contribution to your home country on your return
- full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Scholarship applications will not be considered unless you are holding an offer or a place at the time of submission (this offer may be a conditional or unconditional offer). Please do not submit your scholarship application until you have received your offer letter. Applications will only be considered if all parts of the form are completed in full.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. A confirmation email will be sent when your application has been received. If your application is shortlisted, you will be given further guidelines on what will happen next.
Any award made to an applicant holding a conditional offer will be subject to those conditions being met in full. You will also be expected to provide evidence of funds to cover your travel, living and maintenance costs and may be asked to pay a deposit towards your living costs as part of the conditions of the scholarship offer.
About the Loughborough University Graduate School Development Trust Africa Scholarships
The Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarships, will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any school/department or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
The scholarships are funded through a combination of generous external funding and university funds. The University will award a limited number of scholarships and the standards required are very high.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Deadline for application is April 30 2021
Applications will be initially shortlisted and the final decision on the awards will be made by a selection panel of senior staff at Loughborough.
The scholarship program would take place at the Loughborough Graduate University in the UK for a year.