For exceptional Master’s students in the United States, the Bohnett Fellowship will provide the opportunity to engage in the challenges of governing at the city level.
Selected Fellows will join the Bohnett network with mayors from across the country and Bohnett Fellows from other schools.
A full tuition scholarship, as well as a summer allowance will be awarded to fellows in the program.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020.
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The Bohnett Fellowship Program will provide:
- A full tuition scholarship.
- A $5,000 summer stipend
- Internship opportunity for two incoming MPA or MUP students each academic year.
The summer internship will be held at the highest levels of NYC government or in the Mayor’s office of another US city through the US Conference of Mayors.
To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must:
- Have an explicit interest in working for municipal governments to solve society’s most urgent social issue.
- Be greatly articulate in both speaking and writing.
- Be a masters student in the US.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the David Bohnett Public Service Fellowship
Sponsored by the David Bohnett Foundation, the David Bohnett Public Service Fellowship supports talented masters students by offering them the opportunity to engage in the challenges of governing at the city level.
The David Bohnett Foundation aims to improve society through social activism.
Administering the program, the NYU’s Robert F. Wagner Graduate School will provide students with critical skills, access to all that New York City has to offer, and a deep understanding of context surrounding public service challenges, which they will use to improve cities and communities across the globe.
The NYU Wagner offers –
- a Master of Public Administration in Public & Nonprofit Management & Policy,
- Master of Public Administration in Health Policy & Management,
- Master of Urban Planning,
- Master of Health Administration,
- Master of Science in Public Policy,
- Executive Master of Public Administration, and a
- PhD in Public Administration.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The deadline for application is November 30th, 2020.
Applicants shortlisted as fellowship semi-finalists will be invited to participate in Skype interviews in early-to-mid February 2021.
Those selected as fellowship finalists will be invited for an in-person interview with the Selection Committee in New York City in late March 2021.
Finalists who cannot travel to New York will be able to interview via Skype. This panel of judges will consist of representatives from sponsoring organizations, faculty and NYU Wagner alumni.