Are you a foreign graduate from a developing or newly industrialised country looking to get a postgraduate or or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university? Then you should apply for the DAAD German Government Scholarships for the Academic Year 2022/2023.
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Application Deadline: Varying
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
Successful candidates get:
- Monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1.200 euros for doctoral candidates.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy.
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
The scholarship is open to :
- Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience from the list of eligible countries
Requirements/Specifications/Terms and Conditions
- Fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany.
- Must have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Should have at least two years’ professional experience
- Need to prove their motivation is development-related and are expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the DAAD German Government Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarships
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialised countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries.