Sign up for the D-Prize challenge to receive support for projects of distribution of proven poverty interventions.
The contest is open to Entrepreneurs or NGOs that can come up with a business that solves any of the Distribution Challenges focused on in the contest.
Winning teams will receive funding to launch the proposed business.
Application Deadline: November 29, 2020.
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Participating teams with the most potential will receive up to $20,000 USD to launch a pilot version of their new organization wherever extreme poverty exists.
The D-Prize Challenge is open to
- Aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background.
- Existing organizations launching a new distribution-focused initiative, with a need for high-risk capital.
They must have operated for no more than 18 months and raised no more than $30,000 in outside funding.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the D-Prize Challenge 2021
The D-Prize supports emerging entrepreneurs and already-existing business entities that can distribute practical poverty interventions.
With so many solution-oriented products and services in the world to end poverty, and no way for millions of people to access them, the challenge caters to innovations that can solve the distribution issues.
The challenge majorly aids awardees that have not launched or raised any funding.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The Early Submission Deadline is October 18th, 2020 at midnight PT (pacific time).
The Regular Submission Deadline is November 8th, 2020 at midnight PT (pacific time).
The Extension Deadline (limited to 200 people who register) is November 29th, 2020 at midnight PT (pacific time)
To Register for an extension, click here.
The evaluation process of all entries will take place in three stages:
- 1st Stage: Submission of concept note and resume(s). About 1800 submissions are usually received.
- 2nd Stage: The overall top 5% of entrepreneurs will be invited to submit a full 10 page proposal. They will be granted four weeks to draft and submit.
- Final Stage: Top entrepreneurs will be interviewed via phone and email. The top 1-2% will receive up to $20,000 to launch.
- Afterwards, winning teams will start the proposed ventures to help millions of people.