Are you a young Christian from a developing country?
Then apply for the Croatian Scholarships 2021/2022 for a chance at getting a full scholarship covered university education, all travel expenses included.
Application Deadline: May 17 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- STUDY LEVELS
Undergraduate university study typically lasts three to four years. Upon completion students are awarded an academic title of baccalaureus or baccalaurea with reference to a specialization, which qualifies a student for a specialized work in art or science. Graduate university study typically lasts for one to two years. Upon completion of graduate study, students are awarded an academic title of Magister or Magistra with reference to a specialization.
- PROVISIONS COVERED BY THE SCHOLARSHIP
The awarded scholarship includes full board and lodging, a monthly allowance of 1.600 kuna, as well as basic health insurance coverage and costs of one-year preparatory Croatian language course. The student will be placed under supervision of the administrating chief at the dormitory and the Department for international cooperation at the Ministry of Science and Education. The cost of travel to and from Croatia is included.
The grant (monthly financial support) is meant to cover the living expenses for one person and there is no available financing or visa exemption for accompanying family members or any other persons.
- For the 2021/22 academic year, the scholarship is announced for the citizens of the developing countries from the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
AVAILABLE HOST INSTITUTIONS AND STUDY PROGRAMMES
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- Potential candidates are invited to apply for the Scholarship by submitting their applications via the email address: email@example.com .
- Applicants should submit a write-up/letter of motivation with a minimum of 250 words concerning the first choice of study and append therewith the medical certificate of candidates. Applicants should also submit their Curriculum Vitae (in Europass format) and a scan of their high school or university diploma and report cards for the two previous academic years.
- Applicants should attach a letter of recommendation from local parish or church community.
About the Croatian Scholarships
The Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia (Ministry) and the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (MFEA) are awarding the Croatian Government Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate university study to young Christians from developing countries.
The National Strategy for Development Cooperation of the Republic of Croatia for the period 2017-2021 (Official Gazette No. 107/17: hereinafter: National Strategy) pays particular attention to the promotion of the interdependence of fundamental human rights, peace, security and sustainable development. Such an approach is contained within most sectoral priorities of the Croatian development cooperation policies and it is explicitly integrated into the first sectoral goal of the National Strategy: the dignity of every human being. It implies full commitment of international development cooperation programs and projects in achieving Sustainable Development Goals while simultaneously promoting dignity, fundamental human rights and well-being, developing human capabilities and realizing full potential, regardless of gender, status, affiliation, belief or place of residence.