Are you interested in a postdoctoral research on environmental and animal ethics? Then you should apply for the CRE GRÉEA Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2021/2022.
The Research Group in Environmental & Animal Ethics (GRÉEA) in association with the Centre de recherche en éthique (CRÉ) is launching a competition for a postdoctoral research fellowship for the 2021/22 academic year (12 months). Subject to evaluation, the position is renewable for an additional nine months.
Application Deadline: April 16, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The selected fellow gets:
- A gross salary of $43,000 per year:
- An individual workstation, subject to public health restrictions;
- University affiliation;
- Access to the services of the university to which the fellow will be affiliated (eg. libraries, etc.)
- Practical assistance in the organization of the stay.
The fellowship application is open to candidates :
- That have obtained their Ph.D. after June 1, 2018, and before the start of their fellowship
- That have passive knowledge of both English and French languages.
- Applicants whose research is on environmental and animal ethics or connects with one or more of the following topics:
- Fundamental normative issues in animal ethics and/or environmental ethics;
- Practical issues related to our relationship to non human animals and nature;
- Scientific knowledge and epistemological approaches that can help to elucidate our relationship with non human entities.
Requirements/Terms and Conditions
The fellow is expected to:
- Pursue the proposed research project
- Participate in GRÉEA’s and CRÉ’s activities (conferences, seminars, lectures, reading groups, etc.);
- Present their ongoing research to their fellow researchers:
- Be present at the CRÉ on a regular basis.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Applicants must provide the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- An article written or published within the last three years;
- A proposal outlining the proposed research project (up to 1500 words);
- Academic transcript of graduate work (if available official and non-official transcripts are accepted);
- The properly filled out form
- Two letters of reference to be sent directly to email@example.com before the deadline.
All documents should be sent in one single PDF file to Ely Mermans via firstname.lastname@example.org except for the letters of reference.
Referees should send their letters of recommendation directly to the same email address.
P.S: Applications will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- The nature, quality and originality of the research project
- The quality of previous research by the applicant
- The relevance of the research project for the mission of GRÉEA and CRÉ, and the potential benefits to the applicant from a stay at GRĖEA and CRĖ.
About the CRÉ-GRÉEA Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
GRÉEA is an interuniversity and interdisciplinary research group in environmental and animal ethics associated with the Centre de recherche en éthique (CRÉ) and based in Montreal/Tiohtiá:ke.
GRÉEA’s primary aim is to promote research in environmental and animal ethics, especially through exchange and collaborative work between researchers (professors/teachers in university/CEGEP, postdoctoral fellows, etc.) and graduate students who are working in these domains or on related issues.