Apply for the Conservation Leadership Program 2021 Team Awards to receive recognition for work done in the Conservation sector and grant funding for more team projects.
The awards aims to support early-career conservationists overseeing high-priority projects in conservation across the world.
It will identify, recognise and empower, those who work mainly in the developing world.
Application Deadline:October 23, 2020
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The following are the benefits of applying for the award:
- Eligible applicants can apply for one of three types of award:
- Future Conservationist Awards (up to $15,000 per project)
- Conservation Follow-Up Awards (up to $25,000 per project; available only to previous recipients of a Future Conservationist Award)
- Conservation Leadership Award (up to $50,000 per project; available only to previous recipients of a Follow-Up Award).
- The award-winning teams will benefit from a project grant as well as global recognition for their exceptional work in conservation.
- All team members will have opportunities to build connections with peers and access expert mentorship through the CLP Alumni Network of over 2,700 past recipients around the world, CLP partner organisations, and the CLP Management Team.
- Individuals from winning teams will also be invited to participate in international, regional and online training courses to develop their conservation knowledge and skills.
To be eligible for participation,
- Applicants must propose projects that support the conservation of species listed as Data Deficient, Vulnerable, Endangered or Critically Endangered on the global IUCN Red List.
- Projects must take place in an eligible country, be led (or co-led) by a national of one of these countries, and involve at least three team members.
- Projects submitted for Future Conservation Awards should last for three to 12 months.
Follow-up projects may be up to but no more than two years in length.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Conservation Leadership Program (CLP) Team Awards
The Conservation Leadership Program (CLP) Team Awards is an initiative focused on outstanding teams of early-career conservationists leading major solutions-oriented projects across the world.
The Awards are granted to conservation teams undertaking projects that involve not just research but also feasible actions and community outreach to promote pro-conservation attitudes and achieve tangible, effective and long-lasting conservation solutions.
Announcing the 2021 application has been sponsored by Arcadia, a charitable fund of Lisbet Rausing and Peter Baldwin.
Key Dates and Order of Program
All applications for Future Conservationist Awards must be submitted using the online platform by 23:59pm GMT on 23 October 2020.
CLP alumni applying for Follow-up or Leadership Awards must submit a Logical Framework by 17 September 2020 and, if this is approved, they must submit a full application by the 23 October 2020 deadline.
Selection decisions will be made in March 2021 by the CLP Award Selection Committee and the winners are expected to be announced in April 2021.
Once all applications have been submitted, they will be evaluated by the CLP Management Team who will check that both the project and team meet the eligibility criteria for funding.
Eligible applications will then be reviewed by conservation experts who will score each project proposal based on its feasibility, contribution to conservation, and capacity development of the teams.