Are you an early- stage renewable energy business in Nigeria? Then you should apply for the Clean Technology Hub Off-Grid Energy Incubation Program 2021.
They are looking to sponsor innovative ideas in the following areas: Energy Efficient Cooking, Productive Use of Energy, Renewable Energy Solutions and Tech Enabled Solutions.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Successful applicants get:
- $10,000 in grants.
- Access to business mentors.
- 16-week training to develop personal, professional and commercial skillset
- Expert Insight on the renewable energy sector
The opportunity is open to :
Early- stage renewable energy businesses in Nigeria
Requirements/Terms and Conditions
- You must not have applied for any other All On funded program
- Must have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution
- You must have access to a laptop and data enabled device.
- You must be able to participate all through the required program duration
- You must be a Nigerian owned business (businesses that impact the Niger Delta are strongly encouraged to apply).
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Clean Technology Hub Off-Grid Energy Incubation Program
Through the Enterprise Development Program, Clean Technology Hub provides a 6-Month (July-December) incubation program focusing on early- stage renewable energy businesses that impact the Niger Delta region.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Application Deadline is May 7, 2021
Energy Efficient Cooking: Is your solution going to provide environmentally friendly, sustainable and affordable alternatives to cooking, especially for rural and last mile communities?
Productive Use: Does your business have a product that champions the productive use of renewable energy to grow small and large scale enterprises as well as critical socio-economic sectors in Nigeria?
Renewable Energy Solutions: Does your business/product involve the deployment of renewable energy solutions to rural and last-mile communities in Nigeria?
Tech Enabled Solutions: Can you provide tech enabled solutions to problems that are faced in the renewable energy sector?