Are you from a Developing Countries listed here? Then you should apply for the CICOPS Scholarships 2022 for Researchers from Developing Countries to Study in Italy.
The University of Pavia and EDISU provide 5 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year 2022 for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.
Application Deadline: May 31st 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The scholarship includes travel, meals and accommodation expenses, health insurance policy and a contribution of 150.00 Euro (gross) per week.
The opportunity is open to :
- Applicants who have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity within international organisations and institutions.
- Both junior and senior members of Universities in Developing Countries or members of major research centres and international organisations or institutions with specific interest in the field of development studies.
Requirements/Specifications/Terms and Conditions
- Applicants enrolled in a Doctoral or Postgraduate Course at an Italian University are not eligible to apply.
- Selected scholars must confirm acceptance of the scholarship and its conditions within 20 days of receipt of the email communication stating their successful application, together with the exact dates of their requested stay.
- If a candidate fails to confirm his/her acceptance, he/she loses the right to the scholarship that will be consequently awarded to the next applicant in the ranking.
- Changes to the planned program agreed upon the assignment of the scholarship will not be accepted.
Once the University of Pavia has received the declaration of acceptance of the scholarship. They will:
- Send an invitation letter in support of the visa request (with prior arrangements and in special cases a contribution for visa issuing will be granted);
- Book a return flight ticket (economy class);
- stipulate a health insurance policy and personal accident insurance:
- Arrange accommodation at a University College for the period of stay in Pavia:
- Provide a card for meals at University canteens
- Pay the contribution.
- The hosting Department will guarantee access to all the necessary facilities for study and research activities (libraries, computer facilities, etc.).
- The selected scholar will be requested to sign the EDISU Regulation, valid for all university residences, as well as all documentation relating to Health Safety Protocols (Protocol, Vedemecum, etc). Failure to comply with the Regulation will lead to the interruption of the study period and the loss of the scholarship
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Applications should be sent by filling out the online application form available on the CICOPS website here.
- The following documents should be uploaded to the online form:
- Curriculum vitae ideally in European format with a list of publications (file to be named: Surname Name CV)
- Invitation letter from the professor or researcher with whom you intend to collaborate (file to be named: Surname Name_Letter)
- The uploaded documents should be named as mentioned above.
- Applications without a correctly named curriculum vitae and invitation letter will not be taken into consideration.
- Please only fill in your application form once you have received the letter of acceptance contact Professor at the University of Pavia. Incomplete applications will be rejected; no exceptions will be made.
About the CICOPS Scholarships
In order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries, the University of Pavia and EDISU (Institute of the Right to University Studies) provide 5 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year 2022 for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.