Are you an International student from Asia, Latin America or Africa?
Then apply for the Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Australia Scholarships for International Students 2021/2022 and be among the lucky students to get a scholarship worth $30,000
Application Deadline: April 30 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
The following scholarships are offered:
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS)
This scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
- Latin American Leaders for Change Scholarship (LALCS)
This scholarship will support Latin American students to become leaders who create positive change in their respective countries.
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA)
With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Students who are eligible for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, Latin America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2021
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including but not limited to Endeavour and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrolment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
If you’re a resident of a country within Asia, Latin America, or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply to study a master’s program with us. Upon being accepted to study at CMU in Australia, we will contact you about your scholarship eligibility.
About the Carnegie Mellon University CMU Australia Scholarships
Carnegie Mellon University is a private, global, research university which stands among the world’s most renowned educational institutions.
Established in 1900 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Carnegie Mellon has been a birthplace of innovation, and a global leader in bringing ground-breaking ideas to market and creating successful start-up businesses.
Carnegie Mellon University in Australia is the Asia-Pacific base of a global CMU footprint which includes campuses in Silicon Valley, Washington DC, Rwanda and Qatar.
Located in Adelaide, the world’s tenth Most Liveable City (The Economist Intelligence Unit 2018) and Australia’s most affordable mainland capital city, Carnegie Mellon’s Australian campus is home to students from over 20 countries, creating a wide-reaching network of contemporaries, global experts and alumni.
Students graduate with a Carnegie Mellon University US degree, and are taught by highly-qualified faculty from Adelaide, Pittsburgh, and Washington D.C. using face-to-face and video conference delivery. Small student-to-faculty ratios ensure that the faculty provide students with personalised attention to meet their individual needs.