If you’re a youth of a CEI and AII member state, then you should enter for the The Call for Ideas and Award Competition.
The competition is designed to stimulate the engagement of youth in the Central European Initiative (CEI) and the Adriatic Ionian Initiative (AII) regions in the framework of the United Nations Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 31 March 2021, 11:59 pm UTC+1
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
A cash award of 20.000 EUR will be presented each to the three best ideas.
The awards will be transferred to the winning high schools and can be utilised either for implementing the idea or for other institutional purposes of the school, contributing to the UNA2030 and its SDGs.
The contest is open to public and private high schools (secondary education institutions) based and registered in CEI and AII Member States: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Republic of San Marino, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete Applications and Annexes will be rejected
- Applicants can submit one proposal only
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
The CEI Application Package is composed of:
- Online Application Form
- Annex 1 – Estimated cost for idea implementation (if applicable)
- Annex 2 – Applicant’s signature
Proposals must be submitted electronically using the CEI Electronic Submission System accessible here
Ideas must be submitted by a representative/contact person of the proposing high school (applicant).
Once you have your CEI Login username and password you can start the submission process
Please note that:
- The assessment of the proposed idea will be based exclusively on the Application Form and Annexes submitted
- The Application Form and Annexes must be completed in English
- Handwritten Annexes will be rejected.
For more details on the application, click here
About the Call for Ideas and Award Competition
The initiative “Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas” is designed to stimulate the engagement of youth in the framework of the United Nations Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development.
It is promoted by the Central European Initiative (CEI) and the Adriatic and Ionian Initiative (AII), which are intergovernmental forums for regional cooperation, committed to sustainable development.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- Launch of the Call: Monday, 1 February 2021
- Deadline for submission of proposals: Wednesday, 31 March 2021, 11:59 pm UTC+1
- Tentative awarding of grants and awarding ceremony: Mid May 2021