Are you a young African woman passionate about having a transformational learning experience? Are you academically motivated and passionate about making an impact in the social, economic, and political development of Africa.
Then apply for the BMGA fellows program for young African Women 2021 where you you would be privileged to get seasoned coaching and mentorship.
Application Deadline: April 18 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Globally curated learning contents from reputable institutions and organizations taught by subject experts and professors from top universities across the globe.
- In-program mentorship pairing with graduate students from the university of Cambridge, imperial college amongst others.
- One-on-one career coaching from executive women with an international career.
- Participation as a live audience of the recording of the BMGA leadership
- The program offers high-level professional development courses, mentorship, and life skills that are designed to prepare young people for a career in the 21st Century.
As a fellow, you will join the BMGA Fellows Program Alumni network which will provide you with a wide range of opportunities from professional mentorships to programs specifically tailored towards career development.
- Young women from Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Uganda and Zambia.
- Final year students, recent graduates and early career professionals with not more than 3 (three) years post-university work experience are welcome to apply.
- Excellent academic record: Applicants must have graduated top of their class or a final year student with a current or cumulative CGPA equivalent to a B+ [UK grade point system].
- Applicants must speak, write, and read English with proficiency.
- Applicants must have regular access to the internet.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Every application is read and reviewed. Applicants should expect to hear back from the selection committee a few weeks after the application deadline. All applicants are usually notified of the status of their application.
Application requirements include:
- Personal Information
- Essay Questions
- Reference Letter( less than 1 page) from someone who knows you well to support your application for the program. Please note that the reference letter must be typed in an official letterhead and signed by the referee.
Click here to apply
About the BMGA fellows program
The BMGA Fellows Program is a social impact initiative designed to narrow the gender skills gap that exists among female university graduates in Africa. It is a six-month online blended program that provides young women with access to knowledge and resources required to gain fundamental employability skills that strengthen their marketability for a successful career in the 21st Century.
Based on the learnings and methodology from BMGA’s capacity-building program for corporate clients, the program was designed to give academically motivated female university graduates or final year students the unique opportunity to have a transformational learning experience that will play a pivotal role in their personal and professional development. The program enables participants to develop essential skills such as critical thinking, problem-solving, communication, emotional intelligence, teamwork among others.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Deadline for application is April 8, 2021
Through a rigorous open application process, the selection committee selects high potential young people, who are recent university graduates or students in their final year of university, to participate in an intensive six-month fellowship program.
BMGA’s selection committee utilizes their expertise to review all applications and the decision made by the committee is final.
The BMGA Fellows Program runs through a period of six (6) months.