Social change facilitators from around the world are urged to apply for the Atlas Corps’ Blended and In-Person Fellowships, and Virtual Leadership Institute to partake in a 12-18 month Fellowship in the United States.
Selected Fellows will receive a stipend to cover accommodation, essentials, food, local transportation, and financial support for the technology necessary to meet Host Organization requirements remotely.
Application Deadline: October 23, 2020.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Fellows in the program will receive:
- Access to a full-time service with Host Organizations to develop leadership skills.
- Moderate funding to cover the cost of living and essentials such as feeding and lodging.
- Opportunity to learn effective practices through the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab professional development series.
- Networking opportunities with other Fellows.
- The U.S.-based component of the Fellowship allows participants to engage in group cultural activities like a D.C. Monuments Tour, sporting events, U.S. holiday celebrations, and more.
- Visa expenses covered by the Atlas Corps.
To be eligible for application, applicants must
- Be aged 35 years or younger
- Have two or more years of full-time working experience in addressing critical social issues
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Be proficient in oral and literal English
- Be Citizens of any country (except the U.S.)
Requirements for the Blended Fellowship and In-Person Fellowship in the U.S
- Fellows must be willing to return to their home country after the 12-18 month Fellowship period
- Fellows must be committed to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation.
Requirements for the Virtual Leadership Institute
- Fellows must have the technological capacity to participate in video calls (1-2 per month)
- Fellows must be available to commit to 2-3 hours of online activity and assignments per week for 7 months.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
To apply for the program,
About the Atlas Corps Professional Development Programs 2020/2021
The Atlas Corps Professional Development Programs is an initiative that comprises of a Blended and In-Person Fellowships and Virtual Leadership Institute for social change leaders from around the world.
The Atlas Corps In-Person Fellowship is a 12-18 month Fellowship in the United States for the world’s top social change leaders. Fellows will serve full-time with Host Organizations to develop leadership skills.
The J-1 Trainee visa will be sponsored by the Atlas Corps.
The Blended Fellowship combines virtual service from Fellows’ home countries with service in the United States, along with in-person and virtual training through their Global Leadership Lab.
Lastly, the newly added Virtual Leadership Institute is an online learning community for global social change leaders with five online learning modules based on the pillars of the Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The deadline for application is 23rd of October, 2020.
Selected fellows and Scholars will be notified of their selection between 4-8 weeks before the start of any program. Acceptance to a Fellowship class or Institute cohort cannot be deferred to a future start date.
Fellow Classes will start approximately four times a year (typically January, April, July, and October), and continue to monitor health, travel, and visa guidelines to determine when Blended Fellows and In-Person Fellows can come to the U.S.
Atlas Corps’ Virtual Leadership Institute with cohorts will commence in November 2020 and January 2021.
The total length of the Fellowship (including the remote and in-person components) is typically 14 months but can be extended by agreement of the Fellow and Host.
The typical blended Fellowship will include 4-6 months of full-time remote service from Fellows’ home countries with U.S.-based Host Organizations until they can safely travel to the U.S. for in-person service.
The seven-month online program will include keynote speakers, interactive workshops, self-led activities, discussion groups, and community-building activities with leading U.S. organizations and leaders.
Participants, known as Atlas Corps Scholars, will enhance their professional skills, build their global networks, and increase their likelihood of being placed as an Atlas Corps Fellow.