Are you into architecture? Then you should apply for the Architectural Thesis Award.
Selected candidates gets a chance to win up to $1000 worth of prize
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- The award includes a Prize Money of INR 75,000 equivalent to USD 1000.00
- 30 Honourable Mentions will be selected by the jurors for publications
- 20 Special Mentions will be selected by the jurors for publications
- Few Select Mentions will be selected by the jurors for publications
- E-Certificates will be mailed to each and every participant.
Open to Everyone
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
The proposal to be presented on Horizontal/Landscape oriented A1/A0 boards (maximum 5 boards per registration).
- Unique Registration Code(URC) must be written in bold Century Gothic font, 15 mm in height on the top right corner of each board.
- Name of the submission files: Your Unique Registration Code(URC).pdf for example ATA2021XYZ.pdf and ATA2021XYZ.doc
- The compiled pdf of all the boards should be named as ATA2021XYZ.pdf
- An abstract of about 500 words submitted in A4 word file. The Abstract should be named as ATA2021XYZ.doc
- Submission may be presented using any technique of your choice (sketches, walkthrough, 3D visualizations, model photos, images, CAD drawings, etc.)
- Unique Registration Code(URC) must be the subject of the email. A 150 dpi resolution is suggested, but also bigger resolutions are allowed (as long as the file doesn’t exceed 15 MB in size).
Note: Do attach a developed statement (not more than 500words) in .doc file (separate) describing the topic and method of study and the intellectual content of the design thesis. Should delimit the specific themes to be researched and addressed by the design project.
Download details Application brief here
About the Architectural Thesis Award
Mango Architecture is happy to announce their second edition of the annual Architectural Thesis Award, after great success in ATA2020 with 350+ registrations from around the globe. The International Thesis Award, launched with the aim of promoting and giving a global platform to showcase the talents of Young Graduates and Post Graduates, acknowledging the projects amongst young and influential industry professionals.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- Early Bird Registration Dates:
1st February – 30th April 2021
Indian National: INR 500
Foreign National: USD 10
- Standard Registration Dates:
1st May – 31st July 2021
Indian National: INR 1000
Foreign National: USD 20
- Extended Registration Dates:
1st August – 31st October 2021
Indian National: INR 1500
Foreign National: USD 30
- Late Registration Dates:
1st November – 10th December 2021
Indian National: INR 2000
Foreign National: USD 40
- Submission Deadline Date:
10th December, 2021 (UTC +05:30; IST 11:59 PM)
- Result Announcement Date:
31st December, 2021 (UTC +05:30; IST 11:59 PM)
The winner will be the project that will stand out for the quality and the complexity of the proposal, concerning various aspects of design. In particular the following criteria will be considered in the assessment of the projects.
- Concept: A well driven concept of your thesis will add a point.
- Representation: Clearness of ideas and graphic quality and Integration with the context.
- Board Composition: Quality of the project and formal composition.
- Feasibility: Sustainability of the proposal from the environmental and feasible point.