If you are an Arab woman researcher committed to making positive change in your local communities and beyond, then you should apply for the Arab Women Leaders in Agriculture (AWLA) Fellowship 2021.
The AWLA Fellowship is a capacity building program which aims to develop women researchers who can make a positive impact in their workplaces, communities and countries.
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
As an AWLA Fellow you get to:
- Boost your skills and knowledge through various channels of structured and applied learning
- Work on team-based capstone projects to initiate collaborative solutions for driving positive change in agriculture
- Access information and tools needed to acquire funding for applied research projects.
- Experience different cultures through learning to work with others across boundaries of place and culture
- Expand your knowledge on relevant research and development topics in different parts of the MENA region.
- Raise awareness about organizational gender dynamics, shift attitudes around gender perceptions and take part in the transformation of a gender responsive culture and Inclusive and enabling environment.
- Join in the establishment of the first regional R&D forum to address the region’s pressing challenges in R&D, and the first network platform of Arab Women Researchers within and across disciplines
The fellowship opportunity is open to :
- Arab women researchers from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia.
- Applicants passionate about innovation and R&D in agriculture, food security and nutrition.
- Applicants committed to making positive changes in their local communities
- Applicants with a good track record in research and development work.
- Applicants who have personal motivation. initiative, and ability to work in teams
- Applicants with strong academic record, holders of master’s and/or Ph.D. degrees
- Applicants in their mid-career: preferably more than 10 years of professional experience
Applicants should :
- Have a passport valid at least 6 months beyond December 2020.
- Be available to travel.
- Have respect for diversity.
- Have English language proficiency.
- Candidates must submit a concept note of a research project on any topic related to their field of expertise.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Click here to apply.
Please fill in the fields below in English only.
The fields marked with “*” are mandatory.
Also note that you can save your application at any stage and return to complete it later by pressing the “Save Draft” button.
Once you complete your application, you can review it by pressing the “Preview” button, or submitting directly by pressing the “Submit Application” button.
About the Arab Women Leaders in Agriculture (AWLA) Fellowship
AWLA by ICBA represents the first research and leadership development fellowship specific to agricultural research.
The program is designed to gather women researchers from different countries to drive together positive change towards agriculture prosperity, while addressing the challenges they face in their careers progress.