Join other talented Women gaining new grounds in Aerospace-applied Sciences/Engineering in the Amelia Earhart Fellowship administered by Zonta International.
The Fellowship will award US$10,000 to successful entrants to pursue Ph.D./doctoral degrees in aerospace engineering and space sciences.
Application Deadline: 15th November, 2020.
Open the Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The Fellowship will award to 35 women:
- US$10,000 to obtain Ph.D./doctoral degrees in aerospace engineering and space sciences.
- An opportunity to use the fund at any university or college offering accredited postgraduate courses and degrees in selected fields.
The fellowship is open to Women
- From anywhere pursuing a Ph.D./doctoral degree in Aerospace-applied Sciences/Engineering.
- With a strong academic track record of conducting research applied to aerospace engineering or space sciences.
- Registered in a full-time Ph.D./doctoral program and have completed at least one year of that program or have received a master’s degree in an aerospace-applied field at the time the application is submitted.
- Who will not graduate from their Ph.D. or doctoral program before April 2022.
- Post-doctoral research programs are not eligible for the Fellowship.
- Classified members (club members and individuals with direct membership with Zonta International) and employees of Zonta International and the Zonta Foundation for Women, and their family members (ancestors, descendants, adoptees, siblings, nieces or cousins, and those of their spouse or cohabiting partner), are not eligible to apply for this Fellowship.
- Past recipients of the Amelia Earhart Fellowship are not eligible to apply to renew the Fellowship for a second year.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Amelia Earhart Fellowship
Launched off the realization that globally, women make up an underrepresented presence in the aerospace industry, about 25% of the workforce, the Amelia Earhart Fellowship seeks to ensure that women have access to all resources and are represented in decision-making positions on an equal basis with men.
Offered by Zonta International, the Amelia Earhart Fellowship annually awards funding to up to 35 women pursuing Ph.D./doctoral degrees in aerospace engineering and space sciences.
Fellows in the program have successfully gone on to become astronauts, aerospace engineers, astronomers, professors, geologists, business owners, heads of companies, even Secretary of the US Air Force.
Key Dates and Order of Program
The 2021 Amelia Earhart Fellowship application deadline is 15 November 2020.
All applicants will be notified of their status by the end of April.
The Zonta International Amelia Earhart Fellowship Committee will evaluate all applications and recommend selected candidates to the Zonta International Board.
All applicants will be evaluated based on the eligibility criteria and some more confidential criteria.