Are you a young Nigerian between ages 19 and 26?
Then apply for the Aigboje Aig-Imoukhede Internship & Mentoring Program 2021 and be among the lucky young Nigerians to secure a one year long internship with adequate mentoring and a salary.
Application Deadline: Unspecified
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- 12-month internship in one of Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede’s organisations
- Four one-to-one, one-hour mentoring sessions and two group mentoring sessions/interactions with Mr Aig-Imoukhuede
- Interns will receive a salary
- Applications are open to Nigerians aged 19 to 26
- Applicants must either be university graduates or undergraduates due to graduate in 2021
- Applicants must be available to work full-time for 12 months as interns
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
In the online application form you will be asked to upload the following
- Write and upload a 250-word personal statement stating why you should be chosen for this Mentored Internship Programme.
- Write and upload a document telling us your own Leaving the Tarmac story in 500 words
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a compulsory short, online interview.
About the Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede Internship & Mentoring Program
As part of the global launch of Leaving the Tarmac: Buying a Bank in Africa, Mr Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede is offering internships to five exceptional young Nigerians.
This internship programme is Aig-Imoukhuede bringing action to his desire to inspire young people to do great things and not be left behind.
- To engage youth who possess grit, tenacity and diligence in a year-long intensive internship and mentoring programme.
- To provide an opportunity for programme participants to gain hands-on experience in challenging work environments, developing the skills and knowledge required to excel and advance in their careers.
- To inspire programme participants by providing them with learning opportunities through regular mentoring meetings withMr. Aig-Imoukhuede and other senior executives.