Apply for the University of Sussex Artificial Intelligence and Data Science PostGraduate Conversion Scholarship if you have been offered and accepted a Masters degree scholarship from the above mentioned university for a chance to get the cash reward of £10,000.
Application Deadline: August 1 2o21
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- A cash reward of £10,000
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must have been offered and accepted a place on one of the following degrees, commencing in September 2021:
- Scholarships will be prioritised for black students, female students and students with disabilities.
- Special consideration will also be give to students from areas of the UK where young people are less likely to go on to higher education (POLAR quintiles 1 and 2), care experienced students, estranged students, Gypsy, Roma, Traveller students, refugees and children from military families, veterans and partners of military personnel.
- We will accept overseas applications, however, priority will be given to UK applicants.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
Eligible applicants will need to submit an academic statement as part of the application process. Your statement will be assessed on the following:
- Any relevant extracurricular or work experience
- Your motivation for choosing the course
- In what ways this scholarship will help you achieve your ambitions
- Scholarships will be prioritised for black, female and disabled students from the UK. We will check this information using your Masters application or will contact you directly for verification. This information will not be used as part of any academic assessment.
About the University of Sussex Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Post graduate Conversion Scholarship
Sussex has received funding from the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) and the Office for Artificial Intelligence (OAI) to increase diversity in the AI and data science sector and to support students from underrepresented groups to access, participate and succeed in higher education.