Apply for the Afrika Kommt fellowship programme 2021-2023 and get the opportunity to broaden your perspective and achieve personal growth.
The programme is a one year career transforming and life changing one that connects young African visionaries with leading German companies.
Application Deadline: April 2, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Refine your leadership and management competency
- Access networks & opportunities for career acceleration
- Improve your intercultural competence
- Broaden your perspective and stir up innovation
- Achieve personal growth
- Candidates must meet the following formal application criteria:
- Citizenship of an African state
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Postgraduate studies (e.g. MBA) are an advantage
- Two to five years of relevant work experience
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Basic knowledge of German is an advantage
- Not older than 35 years
In addition to the above technical and educational requirements, you should also have the following skills and attributes:
- Language and communication skills:
Strong oral and written communication skills
High willingness to learn German
- Professional skills:
High leadership potential
Strong self-motivation and self-starter mentality
High level of dedication, commitment and target-orientation
Strong capacity for teamwork
- Personal attributes:
High level of enthusiasm, flexibility and resilience
Outstanding intercultural competencies
Ability to adapt to new environments quickly
Ability to reflect own behaviour and bias
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
You can apply for the AFRIKA KOMMT! programme only during the application phase and through our online application portal. Applications by email are not accepted.
How to apply
- Check the general candidate requirements – do you fit the criteria and are you eligible for the programme?
- Check the available fellowship placements and required profiles for the new intake of AFRIKA KOMMT!.
- The fellowship placements will only be available during the application phase.
- Your application will be considered for the AFRIKA KOMMT! programme as a whole, however you are asked to select maximum 2 profiles in the application form and to give reasons for your choice.
- Register on https://application.afrika-kommt.de and fill in the application form in English.
- Applications in other languages will not be considered.
- In addition to filling the application form, you will be asked to upload a short presentation about your motivation, an idea for a change initiative, a photo and your certificates.
About the Afrika Kommt fellowship programme
AFRIKA KOMMT! is a fellowship programme that connects visionary African professionals and leading German companies. Together they pave the way for global inclusive business and mutually beneficial cooperation.
The programme provides an unparalleled opportunity to young, talented African professionals for a one year career and life transformational experience.