If you are an African student interested in pursuing a masters degree at the American University in Cairo, sign up for the 2020/2021 African Graduate Fellowships.
Successful applicants will be fully supported on a full-time study period in any of the graduate programs offered at the Institution.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2021.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
The fellowship provides:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of nine credits per semester.
- Monthly stipend.
- Student services and activities fees.
- Health care and medical insurance fees.
- A monthly housing allowance for non-residents of Cairo or accommodation in University residences at AUC New Cairo Campus.
To be eligible for application, Applicants must-
- Be Non-Egyptian African nationals
- Be pursuing any discipline in graduate studies.
- Fellows selected by the scheme will be tasked with the following responsibilities/expectations:
- Assigned 12 hours per week of related academic work
- Must maintain a full-time status
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.2
- A teaching assistantship mandatory training must be completed if the fellow is involved in teaching assistantship duties. The training needs to be completed only once.
- The scholarship will last for two academic years and the intervening summer session, with a review every semester for satisfactory academic performance.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; full admission to one of the graduate programs in AUC, satisfying AUC graduate full admissions requirements
- Submit an international TOEFL iBT exam score or academic IELTS exam score as per the cut-off scores for AUC graduate admissions
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3. .2
- Click here for more information on how to apply.
- Click here to submit your application.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org via email for inquiries.
About the African Graduate Fellowships
The African Graduate fellowship is a competitive fellowship program for intelligent and highly dedicated African students interested in pursuing a masters degree.
Annually, the fellowships are offered to citizens of African countries (not including Egyptians) for full-time study in any of the graduate programs offered at the AUC.