Are you an African interested in developing solutions to Africa’s health challenges? Then you should apply for the Africa Oxford Health Innovation Platform.
AfOx-HIP will identify 50 outstanding emerging African researchers and Innovators, proposing new solutions for health and facilitate their interaction with partners across Oxford, for the Afox Innovation and Entrepreneurship Scheme.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
- Successful applicants get access to a relevant and robust teaching course on Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health for Africa to all 50 candidates.
- At the end of the virtual course, an enhanced programme for 15 candidates with projects with the highest potential for further development will be provided (top 15 of the 50 projects).
- The 15 Innovators will be awarded Afox Innovation for personalized support in Oxford to meet specific needs for mentorship and technical collaborative support.
- Successful applicants get access to an alumni network for Afox Innovation fellows to facilitate continued engagement with Oxford and its wider network.
- The 15 candidates with highest potential projects will be awarded AfOx Innovation scholarships for personalised support in Oxford.
The opportunity is open to applicants who are:
- Nationals of African countries or people who have indefinite leave to remain in an African country
- Domiciled in an African country in which they must be a legal resident and developing the proposed health innovation in their host country
Solutions should demonstrate strong potential for health systems strengthening, and particularly, significant improvement in healthcare equity and access
Applications are open to all areas relevant to Africa’s health challenges
New solutions relating to maternal and neonatal care to improve mortality and morbidity outcomes; medical laboratory-related testing and diagnostic capacity to support treatment, monitoring and control of pathogens and to Increase resilience to endemic diseases; and zoonotic disease-related solutions are highly encouraged.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Africa Oxford Health Innovation Platform
The Africa Oxford Health Innovation Platform (AfOx-HIP) is a multi-disciplinary programme to support African innovators develop new solutions to Africa’s health challenges. It does so by connecting research to industry to tackle prevention, early diagnosis, and treatment through impact investment and innovation.