Are you a young changemaker in Nigeria between the ages of 15 and 35 years, then nominate or get nominated for the Young Changemakers in Active Citizenship in Nigeria awards 2021, where you stand a chance to get national recognition and an award plaque.
Application Deadline: April 10 2021.
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
The winner gets national recognition as an active citizen and an award plaque.
- Be a Nigerian living in Nigeria
- Must not be below 15 years or above 35 years of age
- Your work should be in the education or health sector
- Your target audience should be children or young people in Nigeria
- Someone can recommend you, but you must submit the application yourself
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
The Award Process:
- Call for nominations
- Internal screening by the award team
- Selection of semi-finalists
- A one-way video interview of semi-finalists
- Selection of finalists
- Public voting to select the final winner for each category: Active Citizen in Education and Active Citizen in Health
About the Active Citizenship in Nigeria Awards
The Active Citizenship in Nigeria Award (formerly known as Active Citizenship in Education Award) is a periodic public recognition of young Nigerians (between the ages of 15 and 35) living in Nigeria, who go beyond their civic duties to improve access to quality education and better healthcare for children and young people in Nigeria. The initiative aims to create awareness about the importance of quality education in national development and the contribution of good healthcare in advancing education in Nigeria. The award seeks to encourage young people to regularly take actions (online or offline) that contribute to achieving SGG 4: Quality education and SDG 3: Health and well-being in Nigeria. The winner will receive a recognition e-certificate and an award Plaque.
Key Dates and Order of Program
Khalifa Usman: Winner