If you are a female entrepreneur running your own outstanding business, apply for the Access Bank W Initiative Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020 to receive a business grant that’ll help your business reach its full potential.
Register now for a chance to obtain a Mini MBA, be the beneficiary of up to ₦5million grant fund, receive world-class business training in a friendly environment of go-getters, meet potential investors, and access more opportunities to help you bring your vision for your business to life.
See details on eligibility, deadline, how to apply, and more below.
Application Deadline: August 14, 2020
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
One opportunity can change your life, career, and income for good, forever!
Where Should I Send Your Daily Opportunities?
Up to ₦5million is granted to winners of the 2020 Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton. Other benefits provided to participants include:
- A special empowerment program in capacity building.
- A 3-month pitching session and 8 weeks of mini-MBA training supported the IFC.
- An opportunity to pitch their business while incorporating teachings from the mini-MBA and stand a chance to receive grant funding up to N5 million.
The following are qualification requirements for anyone applying for the Pitch-a-ton(liable to updates and changes at any time by Access Bank Plc if necessary):
- Applicant must be a woman
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Applicant must be a national of Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, Sierra Leone, Mozambique, Gambia, or Congo
- Within the past 1 year, the applicant must not have been an employee, contractor, officer, director, or agent of any of the following:
- Access Bank Plc, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entity of any of the foregoing;
- any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Programme or any variation thereof;
- any known major sponsor of the Programme or its advertising agency;
- any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program.
- Applicants must have never been convicted of a felony.
Requirements/Terms And Conditions
To apply and participate in the Pitch-a-ton, applicants must agree to requirements, terms, and conditions stated below:
- Participants must voluntarily submit to a background check.
- Participants may not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office from the date of the Audition Release until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the last episode of the Program in which they may appear.
- Participants accept that by participating, all entries-videos and other materials- become the property of Access Bank Plc and will not be returned.
Read full terms and conditions here
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About Access Bank W Initiative Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa 2020
Launched in 2019, the Access Bank W Initiative Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa is a campaign committed to mentoring, funding, and supporting female-owned businesses across Africa.
Headed by Ayona Trimnell, the pitch-a-ton serves the women’s economy and is focused on creating networking opportunities for women.
In line with this and based on the huge entries submitted in response to the previous/first edition, the Pitch-A-Ton 2020/Second Edition will be similarly carried out and provide financial and business assistance to female entrepreneurs who need it.
Applications for the 2020 edition are open to female entrepreneurs from Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Gambia, & Congo