Are you a South African with a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent?
Then apply for the Absa SAICA Trainee Accountant 2022 and be provided with 3 years of practical experience to qualify as a well rounded chartered accountant.
Application Deadline: June 30 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Absa will provide financial assistance for exam fees, tuition for the SAICA board exams to better equip you with the knowledge and skills that are fundamental to pass. This is further complemented by generous study leave benefits that are specific to the program.
- Once you have successfully completed the 3 years of practical experience and the SAICA exams, you will qualify as well rounded Chartered Accountants (South Africa) (CA (SA)) with an exciting career trajectory.
We encourage you to apply for the program if you are currently enrolled for an Honors degree in the Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA).
- The ideal candidate must complete their qualification on or before 30 December 2021
- And must have a qualification in the discipline of Accounting and Auditing.
- With an aggregate of at least 55%
- And a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent
- Must have no more than 25 months experience, with full time work experience
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Absa SAICA Trainee Accountant
The purpose of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) program is to provide our handpicked SAICA trainees with the relevant experience and competencies needed to qualify as efficient and competent accountants at the end of their 3-year training contract. This is attained by rotating trainees, for 6 to 8 months at a time, into business areas across the Bank that are able to provide the appropriate training.
We place your professional and personal development at the forefront of your journey as an Absa SAICA trainee, with technical and soft skill training underpinning your day-to-day job. As a trainee, your growth will be further cemented by coaching, mentoring, conference attendance and participation with the wider Absa Graduate Program (Gen A) on an array of learning programs.
Our Executive Committee (Exco) is fully supportive of our trainees and take pride in your growth and achievement. For this reason, each quarter, an Exco member will host a Trainee engagement session where you will have the opportunity to network with the Leadership of the Bank. With your involvement with your peers on the Gen A program, you will be able to seize each networking opportunity, at all levels, across the Bank.