Are you a Young South African graduate? Then apply for the Absa GenA Global Markets 2022 for a chance at a broad set of skills and exposure to the growing African Market.
Application Deadline: August 31st 2021
Open the Table of Content Below
Click to see section
- Wellness initiatives
- Religious facilities
- Study leave
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and qualities:
- Behavioral Competencies
- Analytical Thinking
- Continuous Learning
- Decision Making
- Motivating Others
- Proactivity & Self-Motivation
- Problem Solving
- Resilience / Tenacity
- Time Management/Priority Setting
- Valuing Cultural Diversity
- Work ethic
- Technical Competencies
- Cognitive flexibility
- Financial Analysis
- Investment analysis
- Client service/communications
- Strong communication skills
- Market Research & Analysis
- Commercially savvy
- Business Plan Preparation and Evaluation
- Data analysis
- Be able to work within a high pressure environment
- The ideal candidate must have work rights in South Africa
Who we look for
- You are wanting to work in a dynamic environment that will give you exposure to a network of professionals who will help guide and enable your career progression.
- You want to be part of a structured development programme that will connect you to graduates from across the continent giving you the skills to be self-empowered and cross-culturally competent.
- You will master the art of a design mindset whilst applying novel and adaptive thinking that will prepare you for the future world of work.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you’re doing things correctly.
It’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
About the Absa GenA Global Markets
Get a broad set of skills by rotating across different Markets Trading and Sales desks throughout the 18-month programme. Based on your preference and business needs you could rotate across a selection of these areas within Global Markets: Fixed Income, Equities, Foreign Exchange, Structuring, Credit, QA, and Prime. You have the opportunity to get exposure to the growing African market in which we operate. You will be allocated a buddy to assist and guide you throughout the programme.