Get 40,000 Euros in Business Funding for Young Entrepreneurs in the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Program 2022 (18-35)
Are you a young entrepreneur between the ages of 18 and 35 from Lagos, Nigeria?
Then submit an application in the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Program 2022 to get up to 40,000 euros as seed funding to your business.
Application Deadline: November 26 2021
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
[wd_hustle id=\”3\” type=\”embedded\”/]
Table of Content
Click to see section
- 40,000 Euros as seed funding for your business
- The programme will be delivered in-person and virtually due to the development of the pandemic.
- This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
There is a variety of other benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
In order to meet the selection criteria you must be:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Free Worksheet and Checklist
Here at Camberene, we go the extra mile to make sure you win. So we have designed a beautiful checklist to help you keep track of your progress and make sure you\’re doing things correctly.
It\’s 100% FREE
Hit the download button to get it in your inbox ASAP.
- Online application
The application form becomes available on our website prior to the beginning of each six-month cycle. Fill in all required fields and submit via the online application form submit button. Please make sure to check your inbox regularly to see if you are one of the 50 selected semi-finalists.
The 50 semi-finalists will be invited to participate in a compulsory two-day-long bootcamp in which a jury decides who are best placed to join the incubation programme.
Selection will be conducted according to the performance during the bootcamp. At the end of the bootcamp, 20 young entrepreneurs will be selected to participate for six months.
About the Orange Corners Nigeria Incubation Program
Our ambition is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria. This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
Through Orange Corners we provide young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation program. At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector. This offers a great benefit to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
Key Dates and Order of Program
- The application dates are from September 30 2021 till November 26, 2021.
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team.
After the review process which will require interviews, successful applicants will be contacted via email.
Program and Venues
- The Program would begin by January 2022.
- There are no participation fees for the programme. The programme is funded by scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and our private partners.